Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSurfer

Hi folks. I'm reporting back for forum duty. All sorts of stuff has been going on.

We moved into our own house and I just got a long work contract (almost a year).

We are living out of boxes but who cares. I've been off the scale busy as once we moved I had to immediately prepare for a work interview. I haven't had access to my computer as I left it where we were living before, which is where I am posting from now. I should have internet access tomorrow, alas without computer.

No pain no gain. It was a pretty rough last few weeks but got there in the end.

Trout

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 23 December, 2013, 11:11:01 PM
Hi folks. I'm reporting back for forum duty. All sorts of stuff has been going on.

We moved into our own house and I just got a long work contract (almost a year).

We are living out of boxes but who cares. I've been off the scale busy as once we moved I had to immediately prepare for a work interview. I haven't had access to my computer as I left it where we were living before, which is where I am posting from now. I should have internet access tomorrow, alas without computer.

No pain no gain. It was a pretty rough last few weeks but got there in the end.

Delighted to hear that! Congratulations!

And, in my own part of the world, some news. We got the keys to our new house today. We move in after Christmas. Zarjaz!

TordelBack

The Ballad of the Wandering Squaxx.  Congrats, you two.

Devons Daddy

Outstanding this thread!! So many positives to enjoy
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

blackmocco

Off to Hawaii day after tomorrow. Los Angeles wasn't sunny and warm enough so thought I'd upgrade for a week.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

von Boom

Quote from: blackmocco on 25 December, 2013, 06:10:14 AM
Off to Hawaii day after tomorrow. Los Angeles wasn't sunny and warm enough so thought I'd upgrade for a week.

I hear Hawaii's in for a bit of a cold snap. Down to 23 or 24 degrees so you'd better pack 2 t-shirts.

Have a great time. :)

SuperSurfer

Thanks for the comments guys. Is kind of weird being reunited with furniture and other belongings which were in storage for 11 months. The move went very smoothly, unlike last time which was hell. Used an excellent removals company which I cannot fault.

Great news on getting your keys and good luck with your move, Trout.

Something Fishy

some lovely stuff here.

warms the heart.

nothing major here, just been lucky enough to spend xmas with the family and for that I am grateful.

GrinningChimera

My package from the store that I wasn't expecting to see until next year turned up today!

Sinister Dexter 2 4 and 5, and Rogue Trooper - Welcome To Nu-Earth :D

That's my new years eve sorted!

Devons Daddy

Today!!
The authorities said OK take it the justice dept
Your cleared.
For the adoption of our Daughter!! Tamar Christine Bailey.
It has been just over a year in the process.
This is such wonderful news the best place to share is here.
2014 what a wonderful start.

This board is the greatest place on the WWW. I am proud to be part of it.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

James Stacey

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

CrazyFoxMachine

von Boom

TordelBack

Great news DD, congratulations and best wishes to you all.