Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Got my contributors' copy of the latest Zarjaz (Issue (Protoprog?) 14) this morning. It's full of really cool stuff and has a fabulous Colin MacNeil cover!

It gives me such a blast to see my name in print! W00t!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Richmond Clements

radiator

Is that the one with our ABC Warriors strip, Shark? Must check the post when I get home!

mogzilla

finally stood up to the work bully she's a nurse so far up the bos' bum she needs her fog lights on so gets away with being a cow, me being the nice chap i am doesnt usually take a stand but since i got my head bitten off nastily for something i didnt deserve in front of a student nurse i thought hell no i'm not having this anymore so i told her i was sick of being talked to like im a piece of shit got a semi half hearted apology and things went on so after feeling like i was gonna puke i felt good and all empowered like!  :D

the new mogzilla is in the house !

TordelBack

Quote from: mogzilla on 05 March, 2012, 08:24:40 PM
  the new mogzilla is in the house !

You go girl!

Nah, seriously, well done.  Lot to be said for being assertive in the face of shittiness.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: radiator on 05 March, 2012, 06:42:19 PM
Is that the one with our ABC Warriors strip, Shark? Must check the post when I get home!

Yep! Looks good, too - great artings!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

I'v received a copy of "Mega City Undercover" vol 2 and a Stix Heroclix figure for securing Letter of the Week! Woo hoo!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Emperor

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 07 March, 2012, 01:23:30 AM
I'v received a copy of "Mega City Undercover" vol 2 and a Stix Heroclix figure for securing Letter of the Week! Woo hoo!

Good stuff - I'd forgotten you said I'd get a mention in it. So that was a nice surprise too :)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

DoomBot

Today I spotted by chance a bloke at work about to dump a pile of the galaxy's greatest in the bin. A quick chat and now progs 701 through to 732 are all mine  :D

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: DoomBot on 07 March, 2012, 07:49:52 PM
Today I spotted by chance a bloke at work about to dump a pile of the galaxy's greatest in the bin. A quick chat and now progs 701 through to 732 are all mine  :D

Wow!!! Good one DoomBot!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

COMMANDO FORCES

Just destroyed a couple of bidders on ebay for some Dredd stuff. I came in with seconds to go with the killer bid both times and laughed as my enemies crumbled into dust.

I then watched as they went crazy between themselves for the next two items, which I didn't need  :lol: :lol: :lol:

von Boom

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 08 March, 2012, 08:05:17 PM
Just destroyed a couple of bidders on ebay for some Dredd stuff. I came in with seconds to go with the killer bid both times and laughed as my enemies crumbled into dust.

I then watched as they went crazy between themselves for the next two items, which I didn't need  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you stroking a white cat while doing all this?

JvB

COMMANDO FORCES

Richmond Clements

Quotestroking a white cat

Well, I've never heard it called that before.

Mardroid

Quote from: Judge von Boom on 08 March, 2012, 08:31:13 PM
Were you stroking a white cat while doing all this?

Nah, he was tickling his Black Hole Mongrol under the chin.

Although that amounts to the same thing.