Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: Albion on 02 November, 2012, 10:30:35 AM
I just got an email to say I won Leigh Gallaghers raffle to be drawn into a future episode of Defoe.  :D

Very cool, but almost as cool is the fact that he's drawing more Defoe!

Emp

In 24 hours i will be on a plane to the Bahamas for a 5k holiday that cost £5 in in a raffle......................I reckon i have used up my luck for this lifetime so have stopped doing the lottery :)

TordelBack

Quote from: Emp on 04 November, 2012, 04:55:20 AM
In 24 hours i will be on a plane to the Bahamas for a 5k holiday that cost £5 in in a raffle....

Magnificent!  Bring us back something nice, eh?

Trout

In 24 hours i will be on a plane to the Bahamas for a 5k holiday that cost £5 in in a raffle......................I reckon i have used up my luck for this lifetime so have stopped doing the lottery :)

You lucky bastard!  :D

Spikes

Nice one!
I once won a free Holiday to Ibiza, the day after returning from a fortnight in Magaluf.
Which i thought was incredibily jammy of me, but that's nowt next to what you've won. Congrats!  :thumbsup:

Frank

In 24 hours i will be on a plane to the Bahamas for a 5k holiday that cost £5 in in a raffle

Oh no, what if Hurricane/Storm Sandy swings back in your direction and you're one of those poor sods who're trapped on holiday? In the Bahamas. I'll never understand the idiots interviewed by news crews during the volcanic ash debacle, who were moving heaven and Earth to get back to work on time instead of enjoying a cast iron excuse for skiving off for another few days. Congratulations, Emp; if you see Rihanna, say hiya from me.

TordelBack

Quote from: sauchie on 04 November, 2012, 01:20:13 PM.. if you see Rihanna, say hiya from me.

Isn't that technically a violation of your restraining order?  I know that's what it says on mine.

Anyway, I think it was very clever of Emp to improve his chances by buying 1000 £5 tickets.

Frank

Quote from: TordelBack on 04 November, 2012, 01:31:11 PM
Quote from: sauchie on 04 November, 2012, 01:20:13 PM.. if you see Rihanna, say hiya from me.

Isn't that technically a violation of your restraining order?  I know that's what it says on mine.

It's me who keeps spreading those rumours that she uses a stunt butt or has put on weight, meaning the poor girl is forced to post camera phone snaps of herself online to prove them wrong.

TordelBack

Lawks but she's a fine-looking lass.  If only I were 20 years younger, single, handsome, witty, rich... mirror-universe me, basically.

vzzbux

Off to see Anthrax and Motorhead in a short while.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: vzzbux on 11 November, 2012, 05:50:25 PM
Off to see Anthrax and Motorhead in a short while.

Missing them in Bristol because of Thought Bubble! Hope it's a good gig!

I, Cosh

Technically, Rihanna is from Barbados but I suppose she might have won a holiday too. She is definitely an attractive young lady though and is welcome to get as naked as she likes in my fields any time she likes.
We never really die.

Frank

Quote from: The Cosh on 11 November, 2012, 09:03:11 PM
Technically, Rihanna is from Barbados but I suppose she might have won a holiday too. She is definitely an attractive young lady though and is welcome to get as naked as she likes in my fields any time she likes.

Get off on my land.

vzzbux

Fucking ace gig. Anthrax top notch and ended with I am the Law.
Motorhead great also but seem to have lost a bit of edge since I last went to see them.

V
Drokking since 1972

Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972