Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Quote from: Judge von Boom on 06 February, 2013, 07:27:55 PM
Wow CF! It sounds as if you may have missed getting injured yourself.
nah, would never happen  - BOOTKNIFE - sorted!

TordelBack

Damnit, now I'm torn between wanting SBT and CF as my backup Dad!  I suppose it comes down to whether I'd get more fun out of rummaging through John's cellar or Domino's costumes...

JayzusB.Christ

Jesus!  Sounds like a right muppet, CF.

Tordelback, I think it would have to be Burdis as the backup dad - rummaging through Domino's costumes would be somewhat questionable if she was your ma.  (Backup or otherwise.)
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 07 February, 2013, 08:28:46 AM...rummaging through Domino's costumes would be somewhat questionable if she was your ma.

It's something I'd have to live with, certainly.  But given the lady in question, I think I could manage...

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Link Prime

'Cause I'm about to board my flight for my first ever trip to the states!  :)
Will be having dinner in Little Italy NY tonight (I won't be taking pics Buttonman), dining like a Gambino foot soldier!
So long suckas

Trout

Nice one, Link!

Life for me is fantastic because it's only four weeks until we emigrate to Canada. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

(FAQ: near Toronto; for family reasons; yes, I have lots of family there including my parents and my sisters; no, I don't have a job yet but I'm not too worried; yes, I know it snows a lot but they have lovely summers; and yes, I am taking the comics - lots and lots of comics.)

Minkyboy

Quote from: Supermarine Troutfire on 12 February, 2013, 12:38:13 PM
Nice one, Link!

Life for me is fantastic because it's only four weeks until we emigrate to Canada. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

(FAQ: near Toronto; for family reasons; yes, I have lots of family there including my parents and my sisters; no, I don't have a job yet but I'm not too worried; yes, I know it snows a lot but they have lovely summers; and yes, I am taking the comics - lots and lots of comics.)

Wow, that is brilliant Trouty. What a great adventure. Well done for having the balls to make such a big change. I'm sure it will be arsom for you and the family.

Best of all a few thousand mile difference won't make any difference to your presence here!
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Trout

Thanks, Minky. It's kind of terrifying and exciting at the same time. Eep!

Spikes

Nice one Mr Trout, hope it all goes smoothly for you and yours (and your comics!).

And nice one to Mr Link as well, enjoy your time in the Big Apple! Jammy bugger...

Dandontdare

Quote from: Link Prime on 12 February, 2013, 09:57:38 AM
'Cause I'm about to board my flight for my first ever trip to the states!  :)
Will be having dinner in Little Italy NY tonight (I won't be taking pics Buttonman), dining like a Gambino foot soldier!
So long suckas

Remember, the gun is behind the cistern in the men's room. Whern the deed's done, drop it and walk, don't run, out.  ;)

All the best to both of you in your transatlantic shenanigans.

Proudhuff

Take at least one piccie of the food, just for Buttman...

TRoutpout hope the exile goes well if I don't see you before your chucked dout
DDT did a job on me

TordelBack

But you'll come back once the Hammersteins have ousted the Volgs, right?  To think, our very own King-over-the-Water, No-So-Bonnie Hack Trouty.

staticgirl

Quote from: TordelBack on 12 February, 2013, 06:32:05 PM

But you'll come back once the Hammersteins have ousted the Volgs, right?  To think, our very own King-over-the-Water, No-So-Bonnie Hack Trouty.

Searches for 'like' button...

Bolt-01

And that is how evil the Trout is- he can't even be bothered to rule us from the same country as most of us...

Sincere congrats Mike, I hope it all goes well.