Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

Thanks, everybody!

I'm leaving because I don't like you.  ;)

Link Prime

Quote from: Proudhuff on 12 February, 2013, 05:26:19 PM
Take at least one piccie of the food, just for Buttman...

Was tempted to take a pic of my Madison Park 'Shake Shack' food overdose, but couldn't bring myself to impinge our dear Buttonman's raison d'etre.
That place must use a combination of heroin / refined sugar as it's secret burger ingredient though..I've never tasted anything quite like it in my entire life!

Link Prime

Quote from: Supermarine Troutfire on 12 February, 2013, 12:38:13 PM
Life for me is fantastic because it's only four weeks until we emigrate to Canada. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

Nice one Trout, best of luck with the move.

Spikes

Because ive just recieved a nice little e-mail saying that the inking is done, and the piece is now finished...

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: Judge Jack on 19 February, 2013, 07:46:40 PM
Because ive just recieved a nice little e-mail saying that the inking is done, and the piece is now finished...

Ha!  For one second my brain did a backflip and asked 'why is he being emailed to say his tattoo is finished?  Can't he tell when the buzzing and pain stops?'

Obviously a few seconds later the more rational part of my mind assumed you were talking about a commision of some kind...

HdE

My life is drokking fantastic at the moment because issue #5 of LOU SCANNON is now available to buy. And I lettered it!

BEWSH!
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Spikes

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 20 February, 2013, 03:06:21 PM
Obviously a few seconds later the more rational part of my mind assumed you were talking about a commision of some kind...

Yep, thats the one. Though i might get it done as a chest, or back piece, as well..

TordelBack

My extraordinary wife bought the Dredd DVD on the way home tonight (for a tenner!), and once the wrigglers have been safely embedded, we're going to watch it with a bottle of homemade plonk.  Truly I am thrice blessed.

Bolt-01

because John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra have made this life-long fan of theirs squeal like a little girl at the sight of the last page of this weeks episode of Stront.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 23 February, 2013, 12:53:42 PM
because John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra have made this life-long fan of theirs squeal like a little girl at the sight of the last page of this weeks episode of Stront.

You got another cameo?
Brilliant!

Professor Bear

If they were going to make anything from FQP official canon I would have bet on it being Judge Dredd: Father Figure.

Banners

I think I was at the printer where they print the Prog this morning, but only realised it halfway through the meeting. I got very excited at the thought (how geeky is that?), but was also too nervous to ask if my apparent realisation was true...

MercZ

I was having a cruddy day today until I came home and saw that my copy of Day of Chaos: Fourth Faction finally came in.

Albion

My sister-in-law, who was told about a year ago she probably only had six months left to live, went to the hospital today to be told that both her brain tumours have shrunk and her cancer is now in remission.

Amazing. I know how these things go and it will probably come back later but for now this really is drokking fantastic news.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

vzzbux

Yayy. Nice to hear something like this Albion. These are too few and far between.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.