Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaolin_monkey

Holy crap, that sounds awesome! Is there a link for it?  I must try it!

JayzusB.Christ

Please do.  Here's the link: http://2.8hourslater.com/

Unless you're talking about the cabin in the woods, which was unrelated to the zombie run so you'll have to beat up my brother's mate to get the key.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

staticgirl

I'd need therapy after that with my zombie-phobia! It takes all sorts. :D

Spikes

Dredd Head

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 25 March, 2013, 10:51:12 PM
Please do.  Here's the link: http://2.8hourslater.com/

Unless you're talking about the cabin in the woods, which was unrelated to the zombie run so you'll have to beat up my brother's mate to get the key.

They done this near my area not too long ago and people thought it was real and called the cops :lol:

CrazyFoxMachine

Is it me... or does "2.8 hours" as a name not make sense? I know why it's called that, obviously. But what the balls is .8 of an hour? THAT'S 48 MINUTES IF SIXTY MINUTES WERE DIVIDED INTO TEN UNITS OF SIX MINUTES EACH.

So - I mean really it should be "168 minutes later" or - "Two Hours and Forty-Eight Minutes Later"

I HAVE RUINED THIS. NEXT.

JayzusB.Christ

QuoteI HAVE RUINED THIS. NEXT.

There there.  You read comics.  It's perfectly normal to pedantically destroy fun things.  You're among friends here.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

paddykafka

My niece has landed herself a leading role in an upcoming show "Witch Hollow" to be screened on the SyFy channel in the USA as seen in the link below.

http://globalgrind.com/style/irish-model-hannah-may-acting-debut-syfy-show-witch-hollow-photos

staticgirl

Blimey she's a pretty lass. Good luck to her! I hope Witch Hollow is good - it's a good idea.

Noisybast

Good lord.  Your niece, you say? She, uh, likes her cameras, doesn't she? *cough*
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

paddykafka

That she does! I'm well chuffed for her and pleased and proud in equal measure. And I'm sure that, even when she does become rich and famous, she won't forget her dear, devoted uncle back in the old country...ahem...

Banners

Just managed to get tickets for Branagh's Macbeth in Manchester. Yay!

Dandontdare

Quote from: Banners on 23 April, 2013, 01:12:35 PM
Just managed to get tickets for Branagh's Macbeth in Manchester. Yay!

You lucky sod, how did you manage that? MIF always has good events but they sell out instantly - I really wanted to see Bjork's weirdfest last year, but tickets were like gold dust,. so i didn't even bother trying for this, but it sounds good - Macbeth is by far my favourite Shakepeare play, and that KB isn't too shabby at the acting lark.

Banners

Heh. I tried in vain a few weeks ago when they first came on sale but then disappeared in an instant. I think I had my PC, three laptops and my phone all on the online booking page at the same time(!)

They released a few more and some preview tickets at 1pm today, and I was lucky this time to nab a pair. My wife will be grateful, but my bank balance won't be!

Snuffers

Today I got me first classic Prog!
I really dig Mike McMahon's work on Dredd. I just love the roughness and weight in it all.
It was Prog 204.

Sorry for large image. Couldn't find a forum friendly/good quality picture of the cover.
@NigelSnufkin