Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ancient Otter

Congratulations Banners, presume Alfie's mother went through it well?

Link Prime

ZenArcade

Only went on this thread now after yonks off it. That's a fine wee man there Banners, wish you and your wife much joy! Z :D
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

maryanddavid

SmallBlueThing

Congratulations to all of you Banners! And it's never too young to introduce a cuddly Tharg.

SBT

Banners

Quote from: Ancient Otter on 12 May, 2014, 08:06:58 PM
Congratulations Banners, presume Alfie's mother went through it well?

Thanks again everyone. After a stressful few days since the birth, we all - finally! - came home yesterday, so Mum is feeling much better. Cheers!

TordelBack

Quote from: Banners on 15 May, 2014, 04:25:10 PM
Thanks again everyone. After a stressful few days since the birth, we all - finally! - came home yesterday, so Mum is feeling much better. Cheers!

This is where the fun begins!

Utterly hellish though much of the next few weeks/months may seem at the time, I would swap places with you in an instant Banners, and that's having done it twice already.  There's no time, and no feeling, like having a brand new life about the house.

staticgirl

Congrats Banners! Welcome to the world Alfie BannersandSiobhansson. I hope that you are all coping okay and your other half is recovering!

Devons Daddy

outstanding
a sub would be a great first birthday gift!!!
truly wonderful news
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Something Fishy

Rog69

Mardroid

I just saw Dredd and a bunch of other characters at the pub! (I was going to put this in the short of OK that, but can't find it.)

Bunch of guys obviously out for a fancy dress bash, and the outfits weren't great although Dredd's helmet (which I'm sure was home-made) was impressive. He had a movie style jacket but no pads or eagle that I could tell. And I think he was just wearing black jeans or Tracksuit bottoms. Heh.

I would of liked to have taken a picture and posted it here but I thought I should ask first... and I don't do that with people I don't know...

TordelBack

Quote from: Mardroid on 07 June, 2014, 08:10:20 PM
Bunch of guys obviously out for a fancy dress bash, and the outfits weren't great although Dredd's helmet (which I'm sure was home-made) was impressive. He had a movie style jacket but no pads or eagle that I could tell. And I think he was just wearing black jeans or Tracksuit bottoms. Heh.

That 'Dredd helmet' didn't happen to look very like a motorbike helmet, did it Dougal? 

Mardroid

Dougal?

I was too far away to tell for sure but I think a motorbike helmet would have been  bigger and rounded. This one was actually of the slightly sloped at the sides style.

And I have the feeling I just have a serious answer to a joke question which somehow I don't get....