Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grugz

all the best goaty...any plan for kids yet? ;)

i'll get me coat...
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

The Legendary Shark

I'm having a lot of unexpected financial luck, lately.

In the last week, I have received emails promising me US$75,000 for helping a sweet and naive Nigerian orphan collect her birthright from her tragically killed family's estate, US$150,000 for helping a Texan airport customs officer release a diplomatic pouch containing undeclared bundles of cash, bankers' drafts and financial documents which was abandoned by a tragically killed British diplomat and a breathtaking $US475,500 for selling the rights to a Kenyan diamond mine I didn't know I owned which were bequeathed to me by a tragically killed relative I never knew I had.

The only fly in the ointment is that I don't have a bank account, which apparently disqualifies me from all the above. Ho-hum.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 24 March, 2016, 09:03:52 AM

In the last week, I have received emails promising me US$75,000 for helping a sweet and naive Nigerian orphan collect her birthright from her tragically killed family's estate, US$150,000 for helping a Texan airport customs officer release a diplomatic pouch containing undeclared bundles of cash, bankers' drafts and financial documents which was abandoned by a tragically killed British diplomat and a breathtaking $US475,500 for selling the rights to a Kenyan diamond mine I didn't know I owned which were bequeathed to me by a tragically killed relative I never knew I had.

The only fly in the ointment is that I don't have a bank account, which apparently disqualifies me from all the above. Ho-hum.

on the positive side you should be getting a package soon!  ;)
DDT did a job on me

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Proudhuff on 24 March, 2016, 12:52:48 PM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 24 March, 2016, 09:03:52 AM

'Dials private number'

Sir, we have evidence. Sharky is producing "crystals" in that shed, proceed with the raid squad.

Proudhuff

Christ! don't even joke about stuff like that!  :o you know what happened to that plumber Buttle!
DDT did a job on me

Satanist

Quote from: Proudhuff on 24 March, 2016, 04:23:26 PM
Christ! don't even joke about stuff like that!  :o you know what happened to that plumber Buttle!

Don't you mean Tuttle?
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Hawkmumbler

Something Fishy

My eye problem that's been going on for ages and getting more and more painful and which they had attributed to my long term probless has turned out not to be.

Turns out it was a deep infection and they hadn't picked up on it.

A sod because I had stopped my dev job due to these eye problens but brilliant because it means a month or two of these pills and drops and I can get back to my first choice of career.. Just the long road of finding a job again now.

TordelBack

Holy cremola, Fishy!  That's incredible news!  HUZZAH!

Something Fishy

Cheers tordels.  Yeah, on balance it is bloody good news.

I can get another job with my skills,I could not get new eyes.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Proudhuff on 24 March, 2016, 12:52:48 PM

Woo-hoo! Got back about half an hour ago to find it hanging off my knob* in a carrier bag!

Great news, Fishy, do you reckon you could get your old job back, or do some consulting for them or something? Tell them you resigned in error, kind of thing?

*The door knob, obviously. There's no room on my penis because of all the crystal cooking gear strapped to it...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Something Fishy

It's possible Sharky, I had a great relationship with them and we've spoken but obviously plans move on so it might be filled. But it might not so we shall see.

If I had the chance I definitely would.  If not I guess spend a few months seeking work and see what's out there.

Something Fishy

My first replies.. Tordels and The Shark.  It was meant to be  :lol:

The Legendary Shark

Heh, reminds me of Series Two, Episode Four...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Something Fishy

Haha, probably one of the most "left-field" episodes ever.

I still can't quite believe that was Sir John Gielgud in the elephant suit.