Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

We never really die.

ZenArcade

Excellent stuff Devon (and his daddy) and to JBC also.Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

maryanddavid

ZenArcade

Something Fishy

von Boom

Great news Fishy! Perhaps your new job will be even better.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Something Fishy on 24 March, 2016, 06:41:02 PM
My eye problem that's been going on for ages and getting more and more painful and which they had attributed to my long term probless has turned out not to be.

Turns out it was a deep infection and they hadn't picked up on it.

Wow! I'm delighted for you; great news. 
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Something Fishy

Cheers guys.  :D

Yeah hopefully I will get something and it will be even better.  I loved my last one, bloody annoying really but there ya go.

Goaty

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 23 March, 2016, 06:53:22 PM
Quote from: Goaty on 22 March, 2016, 09:03:18 PM
Thanks, I need it. So is there any good to go in London for 2000AD geek?
All the 2000 AD signings. What more do you want!

Haha! Brilliant! But my soon-to-be-wife not fan of comics! lol Just back to forum after a week Easter break, so is there batboy v superboy still there?

Theblazeuk

Quote from: Something Fishy on 24 March, 2016, 06:41:02 PM
My eye problem that's been going on for ages and getting more and more painful and which they had attributed to my long term probless has turned out not to be.

Turns out it was a deep infection and they hadn't picked up on it.

:D

Congratulations and good luck with the recovery!

Dark Jimbo

I slipped slightly out of sync with the world when the clocks went forward; since then I've been in some strange alt-verse where I'm attractive to women. I'm being flirted with! By two different women. And they're attractive. And they think I'm attractive! I'm being thrown some pretty clear signals (if you know what I mean) instead of being told how they 'like me more as a friend' or remind them of their brother.

It's absolute nonsense and utterly surreal and I've spent the last several days expecting to wake up any second, but I'm starting to think this is really happening.
@jamesfeistdraws

The Legendary Shark

Be careful - nothing will cause this situation to evaporate more swiftly than the word 'threesome.'

Women have no sense of adventure.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 29 March, 2016, 08:17:19 PM
I slipped slightly out of sync with the world when the clocks went forward; since then I've been in some strange alt-verse where I'm attractive to women. I'm being flirted with! By two different women. And they're attractive. And they think I'm attractive! I'm being thrown some pretty clear signals (if you know what I mean) instead of being told how they 'like me more as a friend' or remind them of their brother.

It's absolute nonsense and utterly surreal and I've spent the last several days expecting to wake up any second, but I'm starting to think this is really happening.

Good man, Jimbo.  I truly think most guys are more attractive to women than they realise.  We live with ourselves and see all our own flaws, but they're not as important as we think they are.  Make the most of it, old boy!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

ZenArcade

So it's girl bait you are now Jimbo my boy. Remember faint heart never fair maiden won. Z

The Legendary Shark

...today I will be mostly driving to Cambridge and back.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]