Main Menu

Johnny Alpha actor

Started by James, 09 November, 2010, 09:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Watching The Walking Dead last night, it struck me that This guy would make a good Alpha.

Grow his curls a bit and white the eyes and we have a winner.

mygrimmbrother

You might have something there James. Him or Michael Fassbender anyway.

JayzusB.Christ

Good choices, but in my opinion Tharg had the best idea - Clive Owen

(Not quite so sure about a previous Tharg's suggestion for Harry Exton - Rutger Hauer)
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

CrazyFoxMachine

Clive Owen would be a terrible Alpha and I'll tell you for why.

Actually - just watch Croupier and that's your why.

Leigh S

I thnk Clive Dunn would do a better job as Alpha than Owen, but maybe thats just me!

The guy at the top looks the part though never seen him in anything - presuming he's American?

Dreddzilla

Quote from: James on 09 November, 2010, 09:18:11 PM

Watching The Walking Dead last night, it struck me that This guy would make a good Alpha.

Grow his curls a bit and white the eyes and we have a winner.
Why I didn't think of that before is beyond me.
I agree he's got the look and profile down.

Dreddzilla

I've always liked the look of Johnny Alpha.

Uniform and all.

Kerrin

Owen could pull off the required brummie accent. Being from Coventry. Not sure the american fella could cultivate the distinctive midlands twang.

Anyway, it's beside the point, everyone knows Jimmy Nesbitt would make the best Alpha.

Dreddzilla

Quote from: Kerrin on 09 November, 2010, 10:13:39 PM
Owen could pull off the required brummie accent. Being from Coventry. Not sure the american fella could cultivate the distinctive midlands twang.

Anyway, it's beside the point, everyone knows Jimmy Nesbitt would make the best Alpha.
Who???

Leigh S

Isn't Alpha a Wiltshire lad - Salisbury way if I remember rightly?  Certainly, the Great War of 2150 lleaves little more than a gaping radioactive hole known as the Birmingham Gap - which to be fair is an improvement on the new Bullring.

Kerrin

Quote from: Leigh Shepherd on 09 November, 2010, 10:19:54 PMIsn't Alpha a Wiltshire lad - Salisbury way if I remember rightly?

Christ, we can't have Alpha sounding like a Wurzel!

mygrimmbrother

more like Jimmy Nail

Lobo Baggins

Quote from: Kerrin on 09 November, 2010, 10:49:17 PM
Quote from: Leigh Shepherd on 09 November, 2010, 10:19:54 PMIsn't Alpha a Wiltshire lad - Salisbury way if I remember rightly?

Christ, we can't have Alpha sounding like a Wurzel!

It's all Estuary down that way these days, anyway - Simon Pegg had it about right.
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

Colin YNWA

My first thought when I saw this thread was Clive Owen also. Defo gets my vote... if this ever goes to a vote!

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 09 November, 2010, 11:33:17 PM

more like Jimmy Nail

Always thought that TV series design had a Jimmy Nail look.  Never seen Croupier but I'm still going with Owen
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"