Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.I.K.

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 08 September, 2016, 10:28:53 AM
Quite frankly, my dear Apoceclipse, it sounds like a loud of tosh of the highest order, but we've been around  Sharky long enough to be inoculated to tin foil hate scenarios.

Not quite.

See that last link Apocelipse posted - the one to the wikipedia article about MKUltra? Read that. As mental as it sounds, the US government actually were doing mind control experiments on folk without their knowledge, dosing them with LSD and messing with their heads. For real. There might even be links between that programme and the US military's 'psychic warfare' stuff, (like in that Stranger Things thing), which they also definitely dabbled in, (as mental as that also sounds).

'Course the problem with this sort of thing is telling apart the folk who've had their heads messed up from government experimentation, from the folk whose heads were messed up to begin with.

sheridan

Quote from: M.I.K. on 08 September, 2016, 10:04:17 PM
See that last link Apocelipse posted - the one to the wikipedia article about MKUltra? Read that. As mental as it sounds, the US government actually were doing mind control experiments on folk without their knowledge, dosing them with LSD and messing with their heads. For real. There might even be links between that programme and the US military's 'psychic warfare' stuff, (like in that Stranger Things thing), which they also definitely dabbled in, (as mental as that also sounds).

'Course the problem with this sort of thing is telling apart the folk who've had their heads messed up from government experimentation, from the folk whose heads were messed up to begin with.
This thread is too wordy for me to keep track of whether I've read every reply, but The Men Who Stare at Goats is a brilliant film (and presumably the book scrubs up well too).

The Legendary Shark

I do like that film. Haven't read the book yet, though it's on my list as one to get hold of.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Apoceclipse

for the naysayers... you obviously didn't read the material. which is fine, but if you are going to actually weigh in on the subject, being informed would help. don't you think? must not have been (thinking) - eh?

What I speak of is pretty simple, overall.

Monarch is REAL - Monarch being a program where a person is purposefully 'given' a split personality, that is trained for military/intelligence purposes.

did that lose you? to understand it entirely, is very complicated. try actually reading the information. most of it is straight declassified material. the rest is heavily documented. where is the mystery?

Apoceclipse

https://organizesafety.wordpress.com (my website)

has some very informative information, including declassified information, and videos of congressional hearings/testimony regarding this very subject. So... what do you have to say to that? A general 'you lost me'? Well, I think you are just lost, because I am presenting very well documented/official evidence. It isn't hard to interpret. Pretty straightforward...

Definitely Not Mister Pops

The Men Who Stare at Goats is a fantastic book, I would highly recommend it along with everything else Ron Jonson has written. The Psycopath Test would be highly relevent to the Shark's narrative, as would Them. Ron Jonson is very much like Louis Theroux in written form. I agree with a lot of what he has to write, particularly his opinions on so-called crack-pot tin-foil hatted conspirasists. They're not crack-pots, they're just people that are too terrified to admit to the real and horrible truth that the world is completely out of control. There is no secret cabal influencing world events. There is only chaos.
You may quote me on that.

Apoceclipse

Quote from: Mister Pops on 09 September, 2016, 02:30:35 AM
The Men Who Stare at Goats is a fantastic book, I would highly recommend it along with everything else Ron Jonson has written. The Psycopath Test would be highly relevent to the Shark's narrative, as would Them. Ron Jonson is very much like Louis Theroux in written form. I agree with a lot of what he has to write, particularly his opinions on so-called crack-pot tin-foil hatted conspirasists. They're not crack-pots, they're just people that are too terrified to admit to the real and horrible truth that the world is completely out of control. There is no secret cabal influencing world events. There is only chaos.

Well, may not be a secret, but Bilderberg group for example... what do they do?

Then, there are several 'secret societies' that a lot of world leaders are in, so if you don't think they discuss business and things of that nature, that have a direct impact on world events, than you are mistaken...

I could go in depth here, but you could as easily actually research the information...

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Apoceclipse on 09 September, 2016, 02:35:24 AM
I could go in depth here, but you could as easily actually research the information...

Yes I could....

...or I could could cite the On the Spot Fallacy, or the Proof by Verbosity.

Y'know, Gish Galloping.
You may quote me on that.

Apoceclipse

I have facts and cite actual resources. So there is logic.

On the other hand, although your post may sway people, it is merely speculation and opinion.

So who is doing what...

Are you trying to cite me for something that you are doing? Nah, you haven't replied enough yet, to qualify for that, but the nature of my 'argument' (not even an argument, I am informing with several very valid resources) and the details I include, exclude me from the aforementioned as well.

Please realize I take this very seriously, I was raised in a very serious military intelligence program, and have been through a lot. If you are not interested, or do not feel like researching, or reading what I have posted, including the links, fine. Just, please be respectful. Is that a fair request?

Modern Panther

I'm not sure anyone would challenge that, in the past, governments across the world have instigated mind control research and programs (and your website does comprehensively provide that information). 

I think what people may have difficulty with is your belief that there is an on going program in which children are being placed in government sponsored programmes (for which you site the disasterous bureaucratic ballsup that was the transfer of children to Australia in the 40s and 50s which was part of a plan to increase the white working population), an essay written by an unnamed person, and your personal experience.

I do appreciate that this is very serious for you.  However, for the outside observer it does require somewhat of a leap of faith.

Apoceclipse

Quote from: Modern Panther on 09 September, 2016, 08:04:29 AM
I'm not sure anyone would challenge that, in the past, governments across the world have instigated mind control research and programs (and your website does comprehensively provide that information). 

I think what people may have difficulty with is your belief that there is an on going program in which children are being placed in government sponsored programmes (for which you site the disasterous bureaucratic ballsup that was the transfer of children to Australia in the 40s and 50s which was part of a plan to increase the white working population), an essay written by an unnamed person, and your personal experience.

I do appreciate that this is very serious for you.  However, for the outside observer it does require somewhat of a leap of faith.

Fair enough, however if you looked independently into the 'epidemic' of the mind control experiments in Australia, you would realize several of these said children were in fact entered into it.

The thing is, if you really understand D.I.D/M.P.D. you would realize why children are NEEDED for this type of program. War is war, ethics and morales can go. They take the children, trust me!

I mean... a leap of faith? Do you think they just did all that research for nothing? Or do you think that there may be ongoing programs, but without the use of children? I mean if you really think about it logically... with all the factors... it isn't much of a leap at all, but my position is one of major bias, I will admit. Although my bias is based in fact, as opposed to opinion, which is very important. Anyway, I get it, I get it. People don't know, and don't care to. It is a little much for most people, and at the very least, they feel takes a 'leap of faith'. Tell me, why wouldn't they? Why is it such a big leap? Perhaps you have to have a better understanding of why children would be needed, especially for early grooming. If we aren't starting early, the next ones are!

It's an arms race....

Apoceclipse

As you may have noticed... being entered in the program as a child myself, I am really not trying to hear it from people who find this hard to believe. Kind of insulting. I get where you are coming from, but I guess it is just a very different world for people exposed to different things...

So, why would I take the time to put this all together, etc. Insanity? Some malicious reason to lie? Just curious what one would think... If you brief the material, as some of you have, it should be pretty obvious that I am halfway competent putting together credible resources... so is the rest really so much of a leap? That this is still going on, and for best results/requirements, they must enroll children into said programs... Maybe it is just too hard to stomach for some, that you don't want it to be true. I hope that is it!

Dunk!

Welcome Apoceclipse, you're a worthy replacement for the much missed Shark (I have him on ignore)

Dunk!
"Trust we"