Main Menu

blackmocco's stuff

Started by eggonlegs, 23 March, 2011, 11:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Colin YNWA

Absolutely loving that dinosaur work. There's something very D'Israeli in the way its rendered. Fantastic

Brigantian

That Family Guy Trek montage is funting awesome. I want one. Oh and a couple of those Lego Dredds as well and a model Lawmaster and......

blackmocco

Oh shit! Thank you. This would have been the last fucking thing I would've expected to see...!!! Haha!

Don't get to do a whole lot of personal work so always feel a little dubious about making it public in case everyone thinks it's pants. Been working as a designer for Family Guy for the last six years so it takes up most of my time and sadly, one gets in the mode of drawing people three heads high with ping pong balls for eyes.

(Also, for the record, Dredd will be pointing. Don't ask me why his finger has so far eluded me artistically. Always something. Like the helmet isn't tricky enough...!)
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Colin MacNeil

I really, really like the Family Guy Star Trek picture. I want to see those episodes. You should send that to the folks who do Family G....
Quote from: blackmocco on 24 March, 2011, 11:01:04 PM
Been working as a designer for Family Guy for the last six years ...

Ahh! Doh!

I still want to see those episodes. :D Brilliant pic.

Brigantian

Ooh, Oooh. Have you considered a Family Guy Dredd pic ? Do one, do one now! We won't tell anyone.

vzzbux

Quote from: Brigantian on 25 March, 2011, 03:34:18 AM
Ooh, Oooh. Have you considered a Family Guy Dredd pic ? Do one, do one now! We won't tell anyone.
YEh. It doesn't have to be just Dredd. Use the whole range of 2K characters.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

blackmocco

Quote from: Colin MacNeil on 25 March, 2011, 01:03:22 AM
I really, really like the Family Guy Star Trek picture. I want to see those episodes. You should send that to the folks who do Family G....
Quote from: blackmocco on 24 March, 2011, 11:01:04 PM
Been working as a designer for Family Guy for the last six years ...

Ahh! Doh!

I still want to see those episodes. :D Brilliant pic.

Hey Colin. I'll try not to be too starstruck as I respond! Haha!

Just stuck a different FG/Trek piece up as well. The big man himself owns this one, although it's a good bit older.

I know a while ago Seth and the writers wanted to do an entire parody of Wrath Of Khan like the Star Wars episodes but Paramount were less than impressed and nixed it. Can't imagine why...!

On another note, your art's fucking champion and your comment inspired me to drink too much beer Friday night. Very few of modern 2000ad's art that stands up in the iconic realm a la Bolland, MacMahon, etc but you're easily in there. Fucking deadly. Thank you sir!

www.BLACKMOCCO.com

Colin MacNeil

Quote from: blackmocco on 28 March, 2011, 07:25:36 PM
On another note, your art's fucking champion and your comment inspired me to drink too much beer Friday night.

:D*Chortles* :D  Inspiration is very important, especially on a Friday night.  ;) Glad to oblige.

PS- I like the "new" pic. Brian as that beastie with the horn?! Fabulous!

blackmocco

Watchmen meets Family Guy up...

www.blackmocco.com

www.BLACKMOCCO.com

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Brigantian

Emperor

There you go:

www.bleedingcool.com/2011/05/13/friday-runaround-working-for-dc-comics/
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Steve Green