Main Menu

Upcoming MillarWorld Books - For those that's interested....

Started by Batman's Superior Cousin, 26 May, 2011, 10:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman's Superior Cousin

Just thought I post this directly from the man himself (from his forums, of course)

[spoiler]

Kick-Ass 2: I've written most of it, but Johnny, Tom and Dean are ALL under Marvel exclusive and each one has Marvel gigs they have to do first. We didn't think this would be as much of an issue, but they're so in-demand it's impossible to get a monthly schedule going. Issue 3 is mostly done by all three, Johnny starting 4 now.

Hit-Girl: I purposely picked a guy who wasn't Marvel exclusive so the brilliant Leandro Fernandez is doing this one. We launch at the end of August/ starting of September so everything is looking sweet. He's going to have a few months lead, but won't need it as he's fast. This book is REALLY going to help us with the Kick-Ass schedule and Hit-Girl volume 2 can run in the gap between Kick-Ass 2 and 3 as we stockpile Kick-Ass 3.

Superior: The first four came out monthly, but Leinil got pulled onto his Marvel gig (Death of Spidey) and we basically stopped for those six months. He's drawing the final issue of that story right now and back on Superior as of next month. Superior 5 was mostly drawn and issues 6 and 7 will be done next.

Supercrooks: I'm writing this at the moment and Leinil will start drawing at the end of the year for an early 2012 release.

Frank Quitely project: I'm starting this in a couple of weeks and this will be out around the same time.

Dave Gibbons project: I'm 2 issues into this, but we're working on the movie at the same time and I'm unable to release any details about it until the director is comfortable with the idea becoming public knowledge. This book will be out early 2012 and will be worked on in secret in the meantime.

[/spoiler]
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

W. R. Logan

It must remain a secret even though I cant stop myself talking about it.