Main Menu

I don't like the shoulders on the new uniform at all.

Started by ABCwarBOT, 26 July, 2011, 09:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABCwarBOT

Quote from: Goaty on 26 July, 2011, 11:34:02 PM
Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 26 July, 2011, 11:28:06 PM

We've already seen the lawmaster haven't we?   Unless they radically alter that design we saw a while back (so it doesn't look like a cheaply made bike you'd see at a downmarket bikers custom show) then it's right to comment on it.

OH my gosh! your right! we must listen to you, you're correct, this picture looks shite lawmaster???

You know what...........you're so funny and clever.   I wish I'd thought of posting that. 

Stan

I like how he's whipping the wheel to make it go. Eat that, steampunks.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Now I really want Ice Cream and I can't get it at this time of night. This country has gone to the dogs
You may quote me on that.

ABCwarBOT

Quote from: blackmocco on 26 July, 2011, 11:35:10 PM
Quote from: Goaty on 26 July, 2011, 11:11:07 PM
and eat the shit brown ice cream, which only for you!!!

Quote of the day, as far as I'm concerned...! Haha!

Well some people might say Goaty talks shit...so shit brown ice cream would be very apt for him.

vzzbux

Quote from: pops1983 on 26 July, 2011, 11:38:21 PM
Now I really want Ice Cream and I can't get it at this time of night. This country has gone to the dogs
There is some in my freezer at the moment and I am about to have some, I am also going to sprinkle some rice crispies over them.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Angry Vince

Quote from: vzzbux on 26 July, 2011, 11:39:58 PM
There is some in my freezer at the moment and I am about to have some, I am also going to sprinkle some rice crispies over them.

Rice Crispies? But Stallone used Cocoa Pops dammit!
Angry Vince: One Man Against the World! (So far the world is winning 96:0)

Goaty

Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 26 July, 2011, 11:39:22 PM

Well some people might say Goaty talks shit...so shit brown ice cream would be very apt for him.

Well it's good shite!

ABCwarBOT

Have any of you got any decent points to make > or are you just going to talk shit about ice cream? 

Trying to make me look foolish won't make me go away ya know.  I've got thicker skin than that I'm afraid.

ABCwarBOT

Quote from: Goaty on 26 July, 2011, 11:42:41 PM

Well it's good shite!

Nah!    It's just stupid unfunny shite.

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: vzzbux on 26 July, 2011, 11:39:58 PM
Quote from: pops1983 on 26 July, 2011, 11:38:21 PM

V

You sir, are a complete and utter bounder, cad and scallywag. I will hunt you down, and one day, you'll get back from work, only to discover all your Ice Cream removed from the safety of your freezer, reduced to a pool of unsatisfying sludge, and there will be much gnashing of teeth, as you rue the night you once gloated about how you were going to enjoy your Ice Cream whilst some guy on an Internet Forum composed a tortuously long run-on sentence.
You may quote me on that.

ABCwarBOT

I suppose it's like that old saying....first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you.   

Only seeing as hardly anybody has any good points to make > there obviously won't be much attacking.

Goaty

Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 26 July, 2011, 11:45:28 PM
Quote from: Goaty on 26 July, 2011, 11:42:41 PM

Well it's good shite!

Nah!    It's just stupid unfunny shite.

Leave my shite alone! get your own shit!

TordelBack

I care, Princess.

By the way, you keep using this mathematical notation -  I do not think it means what you think it means.

ABCwarBOT

I expected more intelligent debate on this site but unfortunately it's sadly lacking (in this thread anyway).  Quite disappointing really.

Still, trying to laugh at me won't shut me up.   Anyone who's actually interested in sensible debate is welcome to join in.