Main Menu

I don't like the shoulders on the new uniform at all.

Started by ABCwarBOT, 26 July, 2011, 09:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 26 July, 2011, 11:49:38 PMI suppose it's like that old saying....first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you.

Are you comparing yourself to Gandhi?

Except for the 'win' bit:

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, then you win."

-Mahatma Gandhi

Goaty

Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 26 July, 2011, 11:54:21 PM
I expected more intelligent debate on this site but unfortunately it's sadly lacking (in this thread anyway).  Quite disappointing really.

Still, trying to laugh at me won't shut me up.   Anyone who's actually interested in sensible debate is welcome to join in.

You can get this book!

vzzbux

ABC.
You are the one that seems to be doing the attacking by saying that Mr Goaty talks shit.
He may well do but that is no need to single him out amongst all us shit talkers.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I expected more intelligent debate on this site ....

Really?

*Edit: Ah...you're new here
You may quote me on that.

ABCwarBOT

Quote from: vzzbux on 26 July, 2011, 11:57:33 PM
ABC.
You are the one that seems to be doing the attacking by saying that Mr Goaty talks shit.
He may well do but that is no need to single him out amongst all us shit talkers.

V

Ah but he attacked me first with his comments you see.

vzzbux

I've eaten my Ice Cream and Rice Crispies and now it's off to bed. Some of us have to get up for work in the morning.
Good night all.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Goaty

Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 27 July, 2011, 12:01:32 AM

Oh Sorry(!) I got told off by Dredd!

ABCwarBOT

Quote from: pops1983 on 27 July, 2011, 12:00:26 AM
I expected more intelligent debate on this site ....

Really?

*Edit: Ah...you're new here

I've been signed up for a while.   If there's intelligent debate.....then let's see some!   Haven't seen much evidence of it so far.   Just people trying to make me look stupid and talking nonsense  about ice cream.   

Angry Vince

Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 27 July, 2011, 12:01:32 AM
Quote from: vzzbux on 26 July, 2011, 11:57:33 PM
ABC.

V

What flavour icecream is this "comments" brand?
Angry Vince: One Man Against the World! (So far the world is winning 96:0)

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 27 July, 2011, 12:04:08 AM
Just people trying to make me look stupid and talking nonsense  about ice cream.

Ice Cream is not something to be trifled with
You may quote me on that.

ABCwarBOT

I'm quite happy to stay here all night.   And all this nonsense won't make me go away.

So carry on.   I've got plenty of time.

JOE SOAP

There's been enough separate threads about the uniform/pics at this stage, no need to start another.

TordelBack

ABC, in each of your 40+ posts you've said pretty much the same thing (except for the ones where you claimed you were censored, or defended yourself against increasingly understandable accusations of Scojoism).  I suspect people (such as myself) are changing the subject on you because you have started yet another thread about the pictures to complain about the shoulder pads and the bike again.  We're also all pretty bored with the 'rounded shoulders, crap bike' thing now, and there's still a year to go...

ABCwarBOT

Quote from: TordelBack on 27 July, 2011, 12:09:43 AM
ABC, in each your 40+ posts you've said pretty much the same thing (except for the ones where you claimed you were censored, or defended yourself against increasingly understandable accusations of Scojoism).  I suspect people (such as myself) are changing the subject on you because you have started yet another thread about the pictures to complain about the shoulder pads and the bike again.  We're all pretty bored with the 'rounded shoulders, crap bike' thing now, and there's still a year to go...

I don't have much time but I've made the effort to post on the bike and uniform as I feel strongly about them.  Doesn't mean I hate everything they've done so far.
I think they've got the helmet reasonably well and I quite like Urban (wouldn't have been top of my Dredd list] but I think the bike and parts of the uniform are major things and should be done as good as possible.   

Nap Normal

Falling in love makes you fat.