Main Menu

I don't like the shoulders on the new uniform at all.

Started by ABCwarBOT, 26 July, 2011, 09:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 27 July, 2011, 12:15:22 AM
I don't have much time but I've made the effort to post on the bike and uniform as I feel strongly about them.  Doesn't mean I hate everything they've done so far.
I think they've got the helmet reasonably well and I quite like Urban (wouldn't have been top of my Dredd list] but I think the bike and parts of the uniform are major things and should be done as good as possible.

Stop the press! Stop the film! Change the uniforms! Use ABCwarBOT as the bike!

Angry Vince

Quote from: Goaty on 27 July, 2011, 12:19:15 AM
I don't have much time but I've made the effort to post on the bike and uniform as I feel strongly about them.  Doesn't mean I hate everything they've done so far.
I think they've got the helmet reasonably well and I quite like Urban (wouldn't have been top of my Dredd list] but I think the bike and parts of the uniform are major things and should be done as good as possible.

Stop the press! Stop the film! Change the uniforms! Use ABCwarBOT as the bike!

No that'd be stupid. There'd be ice cream everywhere.
Angry Vince: One Man Against the World! (So far the world is winning 96:0)

JOE SOAP

Too late now I'm afraid, sit back, enjoy...

Goaty

ABCwarBOT

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 27 July, 2011, 12:23:08 AM

Too late now I'm afraid, sit back, enjoy...

Good night.   I'll be around for a while.

esoteric ed

I went to a popular Chinese Buffet in Liverpool a few weeks ago, there was no Neapolitan ice cream, but there were tubs of Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla and I had a scoop of each together, is this acceptable?

Ed

I, Cosh

A drunk man arrives home from a funeral and wonders: is it Scojo or are you just being a shower of twats?
We never really die.

Angry Vince

Quote from: esoteric ed on 27 July, 2011, 12:41:38 AM
I went to a popular Chinese Buffet in Liverpool a few weeks ago, there was no Neapolitan ice cream, but there were tubs of Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla and I had a scoop of each together, is this acceptable?

Ed

Can't be official, sounds more like cos-plate or fan-food.

ABCwarBOT

Quote from: esoteric ed on 27 July, 2011, 12:41:38 AM

Ed

Nice that.   I love a 99 too.

Anyway, back to Dredd.   What annoys me is they've got some things right, like Dredd not removing his helmet and making it gritty > but as hard as it might be for some to believe little things can make a big difference.

Angry Vince

Hang on, I just worked it out:

SCOJO: Stuff Chocolate: Orange, Just Orange.

That's where we're going wrong, no wonder the guy is upset with all our talk of chocolate and neopolitan!

ABCwarBOT

Quote from: Angry Vince on 27 July, 2011, 12:49:38 AM
Hang on, I just worked it out:

SCOJO: Stuff Chocolate: Orange, Just Orange.

That's where we're going wrong, no wonder the guy is upset with all our talk of chocolate and neopolitan!

Not fussed on orange meself.   

JOE SOAP

Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 27 July, 2011, 12:47:58 AMWhat annoys me is they've got some things right, like Dredd not removing his helmet and making it gritty > but as hard as it might be for some to believe little things can make a big difference.

That's the burden of being a fan, shoulder it, can't change it now. They haven't exactly been ignorant of such 'little things' though have they? They're just not to your taste and you're not making the film, they are, and it's been paid for up-front by others.

They've got more 'right' than 'wrong' so far...wood and trees come to mind...

ABCwarBOT

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 27 July, 2011, 01:02:42 AM
Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 27 July, 2011, 12:47:58 AMWhat annoys me is they've got some things right, like Dredd not removing his helmet and making it gritty > but as hard as it might be for some to believe little things can make a big difference.

That's the burden of being a fan, shoulder it, can't change it now. They haven't exactly been ignorant of such 'little things' though have they? They're just not to your taste.

I think they should have got these little things right and I'm not the only one.   The bike and uniform are very important as any Dredd fan will know.   They're not really little things > they're quite big things when it comes to Dredd.

COMMANDO FORCES

ABCwarBOT, you shall see my thoughts on the whole subject on Friday and after you have read it, you can then admit my points are brilliant. Why Friday you may ask, well, it's because I like Crunchies, especially on Friday's. Plus I will have devoured my Empire by then.

Long live Cookies and Cream ice cream  :D

ABCwarBOT

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 27 July, 2011, 01:11:15 AM
ABCwarBOT, you shall see my thoughts on the whole subject on Friday and after you have read it, you can then admit my points are brilliant. Why Friday you may ask, well, it's because I like Crunchies, especially on Friday's. Plus I will have devoured my Empire by then.

Long live Cookies and Cream ice cream  :D

I look forward to seeing your thoughts. :)