Main Menu

I don't like the shoulders on the new uniform at all.

Started by ABCwarBOT, 26 July, 2011, 09:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Quote from: James on 28 July, 2011, 01:10:10 AM
So let me get this straight. You don't like the roundness of the shoulder pads? Is that basically the gist of what you're saying? What would you like to happen now? Will you keep repeating yourself until everyone says yes you're right? It's not going to happen. People have stated that they like different elements of the uniform, you've stated that you don't. I don't understand why you keep mentioning it. We get it. Honestly we do. If it offends you so much then ignore it and talk about something else.

Also why did a basically one sentence opinion, "I don't like the shoulders," require a new thread?

More seriously:

Quote from: Misanthrope on 28 July, 2011, 02:29:08 AM
I have read all of ABC's posts and I must admit, that neapolitan ice cream looks lovely.

Really? I suggest you look again:

Unless I am being fooled by perspective (it has happened before with disastrous consequences that required 2 months in a knob-splint), the strawberry section is one and a half times larger than the others. That is ridiculous. You either go for even thirds or you adjust the thickness according to the intensity of the flavours, so you might do your vanilla:chocolate:strawberry ratios as 3:1:2. Now I might be biased because, while I liked chocolate ice cream as a nipper I'd always eat around it perhaps going vanilla then strawberry then chocolate if I could be bothered. These days if you want a decent chocolate ice cream go and buy a separate one. I await the arrival of the choc-free Neapolitan with interest, as that'd almost be strawberry and cream ice cream.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Strontium Claw

Q: What is Dredd's favourite ice cream flavour?
A: 2T-FRU-T of course!  ;)

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

SmallBlueThing

Surely he likes it plain-"just ice"?

I'll get me coat.

SBT

vzzbux

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 28 July, 2011, 06:24:16 PM
Surely he likes it plain-"just ice"?

I'll get me coat.

SBT
You have no time to get your coat, Just leave, now.... Go on.... Still watching.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Stan

strontium71

...because I hate you.

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

strontium71

...because I hate you.

The Legendary Shark

Certainly not a Major Magnum.

Possibly a 99 Red or a Vienetta in Gotham.

I'll leave me coat - you can throw it out after me.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Trapper Häagen-Dazs.

Death Feast.

Devlin Waughnetto.

Oh Christ.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Jared Katooie

Quote from: Emperor on 28 July, 2011, 05:03:26 PM
Also why did a basically one sentence opinion, "I don't like the shoulders," require a new thread?

This is the best thread I've read in years.

I must reiterate my absolute support, nay preference, for pointless threads.

Keep up the good work ABC!