Main Menu

I don't like the shoulders on the new uniform at all.

Started by ABCwarBOT, 26 July, 2011, 09:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esoteric ed

TordelBack

The Ballad of Gelato Cones?

>>>>>>>P Minus 1<<<<<<<

strontium71

...because I hate you.

strontium71

...because I hate you.

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Polly Pineapples

What Joe calls himself at the weekends
You may quote me on that.

ABCwarBOT

Quote from: James on 28 July, 2011, 01:10:10 AM
So let me get this straight. You don't like the roundness of the shoulder pads? Is that basically the gist of what you're saying? What would you like to happen now? Will you keep repeating yourself until everyone says yes you're right? It's not going to happen. People have stated that they like different elements of the uniform, you've stated that you don't. I don't understand why you keep mentioning it. We get it. Honestly we do. If it offends you so much then ignore it and talk about something else.

Can I have a white Magnum please?

Look into my eyes DNA films............you will change those shoulder pads so the left one is a bit bigger and doesn't look so puny......................you will change the right shoulder pad so that doesn't look so puny too and has at least a bit of an eagle jutting out > so Dredds profile doesn't make him look like a round shouldered wimp.

And do us a favour.........stick at least a bit of a chain on his badge guv. 

Then we can all have a BIG ice cream! :D

Bhuna

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

blackmocco

Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 29 July, 2011, 11:24:38 PM
So let me get this straight. You don't like the roundness of the shoulder pads? Is that basically the gist of what you're saying? What would you like to happen now? Will you keep repeating yourself until everyone says yes you're right? It's not going to happen. People have stated that they like different elements of the uniform, you've stated that you don't. I don't understand why you keep mentioning it. We get it. Honestly we do. If it offends you so much then ignore it and talk about something else.

Look into my eyes DNA films............you will change those shoulder pads so the left one is a bit bigger and doesn't look so puny......................you will change the right shoulder pad so that doesn't look so puny too and has at least a bit of an eagle jutting out > so Dredds profile doesn't make him look like a round shouldered wimp.

And this isn't Scojo...? Jesus H.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

ABCwarBOT

Quote from: blackmocco on 30 July, 2011, 01:02:02 AM
Quote from: ABCwarBOT on 29 July, 2011, 11:24:38 PM

And this isn't Scojo...? Jesus H.

Oh for flip's sake.   Look.....I'm not this scojo fella.  I've nothing to do with him and I have absolutely no idea what he's said, done and why there's such a big fuss about him on here.
Just because I have similar views to him doesn't make me him.  Not everyone who comes on here and says things they don't like about this upcoming film is this scojo. 

It might be a good idea for some of you to stop jumping to conclusions.

Dandontdare

It's because you keep repeating the same (negative) opinion again and again and again and again - Okay - you've said it, you don't like the shoulder pads, move on or shut the fuck up! That's why we thought you're him - the inability to develop an argument or let one lie if disagreed with.

ABCwarBOT

Quote from: Dandontdare on 30 July, 2011, 01:27:39 AM
It's because you keep repeating the same (negative) opinion again and again and again and again - Okay - you've said it, you don't like the shoulder pads, move on or shut the fuck up! That's why we thought you're him - the inability to develop an argument or let one lie if disagreed with.

I've answered a few points that people have raised but don't exagerrate.   The way you're speaking you'd think I just keep saying the same thing over and over.  I've repeated things a few times yes (like most people do when they're arguing a point) but for you to say I have an "inability to develop an argument" is inaccurate and no need to tell me to "shut the fuck up" matey. 

And would you say the same thing if I came on here constantly praising everything about the movie?   I think not somehow.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I don't speak German, but I'm pretty sure Häagen-Dazs translates to Damn Good Ice Cream
You may quote me on that.