Main Menu

Unable to access from home?

Started by Colin YNWA, 08 August, 2011, 09:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Okay this is a bit weird. I don't seem able to access the site or forum from my home PCs. Been on holiday and when I got back Friday got into the site absolutely fine on our laptop. All good.

Then Saturday morning both the forum and the main site just timed out whenever I tried to get in on both Google Chrome (my preferred browser) and Internet Explorer. Okay so later I was up in the attic doing so stuff and tried the stand alone PC up there again on both browsers and nowt. Same problem Sunday so just assumed the site was down and with it being the weekend no one was about to pick it up.

Back in work today and just checked and its working absolutely fine and appears to have been all weekend? So I thought no problem just check it when i get home tonight. The trouble is I can't for the life of me think were to start checking why I can't get in from home? As i say two different machines and one of which I was able to use fine on Friday and I'm not aware of any changes having been made in the meantime?

Any suggestions?

vzzbux

There has been some serious maintenance on the site over the past month and it has been dropping out on a regular basis.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.