Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dweezil2

Quote from: Judge Brian on 15 September, 2013, 06:03:32 PM
Anderson #4 would be mostly Ranson stories, right. I also think it would be the last one for some time, seeing how the psychic files pick up with Cook's first Anderson story.

A whole volume of Ranson art would be most welcome!    :thumbsup:
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Colin YNWA

I really hope they carry this series on as soon (I think after Volume 4?) it'll get to the stuff from the Meg that I don't thinks ever been reprinted and I'd love to get my grubby hands on.

I, Cosh

A putative volume 4 would, I think, cover the whole Ranson illustrated Half Life saga which is pretty ducking great stuff in my view.
We never really die.

Nubby mcstubbins

I agree.  We have a complete prog and megazine collection and subs which I love but my wife insists on reading the collections.

If Keef or Molch reads this, I think they may recall us from San Diego.  If so, my old lady, the kind blonde woman, wants more Anderson.

Skullmo

I would buy a 4th Anderson book!
It's a joke. I was joking.

Richard

I definitely want the next Anderson book. Forget the movie sequel petition, we want vol. 4!

Robo-K33F

Volume four is on the 2014 schedule.

hippynumber1

Whoo-hoo!  :D

Now then, about MACH 1...    ;)

Nubby mcstubbins

Awesome!  Thats good news.  Thanks Keef!

dweezil2

Quote from: Robo-K33F on 17 September, 2013, 07:27:01 PM
Volume four is on the 2014 schedule.

Most zarjaz news!

Cheers Robo-K33F!   :D
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Dash Decent

A.B.C. Warriors: Solo Missions
Pat Mills, Alan Moore, Steve Dillon, Henry Flint, Kev Walker
96 pages, 13th February 2014

Judge Dredd: v. 22: The Complete Case Files
304 pages, 13th March 2014

Devlin Waugh: Swimming in Blood
288 pages, 10th April 2014
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

radiator

Ooh, nice! More Case Files!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Dash Decent on 20 September, 2013, 01:32:30 PM

Devlin Waugh: Swimming in Blood
288 pages, 10th April 2014

Clearly you can't read too much into Amazon listing that much on advance BUT (and therefore I mean I am don't I) this is an odd one. At 280ish pages it would seem to echo the original Swimming in Blood DC type thing (I think it was one of the DC ones?) BUT it lists Steve Yeowell as one of the artists which implies the quite brilliant Sirius Rising trilogy is in there? I wonder what it will include as a better printing of Fetish might make that a more enjoyable read, but not convinced it will be included?

IndigoPrime

Hmm. Could be Swimming in Blood plus Sirius Rising. Regardless, I hope it's got decent repro. The DC Swimming in Blood was just dreadful, and although I know scanning and restoring that era's art is a pain, the moiré was just eye-wrenching. It's one of the very few cases where I kept my older trade, just because the update was so appalling. (As for Sirius Rising, I do hope so—it'd be nice to have a trade that actually includes all the speech balloons.)

Dash Decent

Another flash from Dash:

Judge Dredd: The Complete Cam Kennedy Volume 2
328 pages, IDW Publishing, 18th February 2014, Hardcover

More classic Judge Dredd tales from master illustrator Cam Kennedy! Reprinted in classic b/w and featuring a wealth of complete stories, this collection features 'progs' such as "No Man's Land," "Big Deal at Drekk City," "Beyond Our Kenny," and more.

Mars Attacks Judge Dredd
104 pages, IDW Publishing, 18th February 2014, Paperback

The Martian mayhem overtakes Mega-City One! During the annual meeting of the Mega-City Mafia, a new boss makes a play for power thanks to a mysterious benefactor. Meanwhile, Judge Dredd conducts a routine bust that turns out all but routine when he makes a shocking (and disgusting) discovery!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.