Main Menu

Prog 1771 mickmack cover wanted!

Started by SmallBlueThing, 24 February, 2012, 04:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing

Three, yes, three copies of the mick mcmahon cover wanted hereabouts. Can paypal money. Please help!

SBT

James Stacey

Had a look in FP for you but they have sold out completely, there was a stack there Wednesday. Local WHS only has the other cover.

Spikes

Sorry SBT, just bought the last (or only?) McMahon copy in my WHS today. Im sure somebody will be able to help

Steven Sterlacchini

Bloomin eck. I hope my local comic shop, thought on to put one aside for me  :-\

James Stacey

It's on the toof shop already. Give Denise a ring, I'm sure she can help you.

Colin YNWA

Yeah I'm beginning to wonder how easy the Mike Mc one will be to pick up. Locally All I'm seeing is the Chris Weston one... still a trip to town might be in order tomorrow. If I see extra's I'll pick them up.

TordelBack

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 24 February, 2012, 04:02:43 PM
Three, yes, three copies of the mick mcmahon cover wanted hereabouts. Can paypal money. Please help!

SBT

I could sort you out Steev - there were at least three McMahons in my local yesterday.  I'm heading out in about 5 minutes, do you want me to get them if they're still there?

I, Cosh

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 24 February, 2012, 04:20:19 PM
Yeah I'm beginning to wonder how easy the Mike Mc one will be to pick up. Locally All I'm seeing is the Chris Weston one... still a trip to town might be in order tomorrow. If I see extra's I'll pick them up.
I was in FP in Glasgow this morning and they had significantly more McMahon than Weston.
We never really die.

SmallBlueThing

Tordleback- yes please! (if you see this in time)
SBT

TordelBack

Cool, will let you know if successful in about 30 minutes.

SmallBlueThing

Excellent, thanks, and if they are, then i can paypal you late tonight. I dont get home til ten, though. Just pm me the email for that, if that's how you want me to do it. As for postage, second class all the way, to keep costs down!

And cheers again for trying, even if theyve gone.

SBT

TordelBack

All sorted.  Think I have your address from previous engagements, no rush on the paypal. 

SmallBlueThing

Youre a gentleman, a scholar, and very possibly an acrobat. Many thanks.
SBT

strontium71

I could be wrong , but can't you buy the variant cover that you need from Denise via Rebellion? If I can't find the Mick one in Cardiff tomorrow I'm going to try there on Monday.
...because I hate you.

betel_uk

Is it the Cover 2 of 2 one that people are having trouble finding? I'm picking up some recent progs tonight...
Ian