Main Menu

2000AD clothing - hats, tshirts, hoodies etc

Started by shaolin_monkey, 13 May, 2012, 06:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpetsnaZ99

Based on the Evian water t shirts.
Can we have a Judge Child version

You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: SpetsnaZ99 on 24 May, 2012, 10:25:49 AM

That's inspired!  I could see a whole series of those, based on the full gamut of 2000AD characters!

Emperor

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 24 May, 2012, 10:52:48 AMThat's inspired!  I could see a whole series of those, based on the full gamut of 2000AD characters!

I'd buy a Dirty Frank one in a heartbeat.

Surely a Dredd one would be a no-brainer, perhaps an Anderson one for the ladies (CF's missus anyway, not that she'd get to wear it).

Quote from: SpetsnaZ99 on 17 May, 2012, 11:49:11 AMThen i went mad and thought of this...

Is that Steve Dillons' version? I always thought they had a bit more character to them.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Large48

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 20 May, 2012, 09:01:41 PM
And on an entirely serious note: branded male c-strings.

SBT

SBT we already have a used one (as requested by CF) ready and waiting for you to pick up!
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Emperor

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 20 May, 2012, 09:01:41 PMAnd on an entirely serious note: branded male c-strings.

I had to Google C-strings, it might be a sing that I am getting old but I was utterly unaware of this new development in underwear technology and I would have been happy to leave it like that too.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

SpetsnaZ99

Quote from: Emperor on 25 May, 2012, 05:27:53 PM
Surely a Dredd one would be a no-brainer, perhaps an Anderson one for the ladies (CF's missus anyway, not that she'd get to wear it).

FTFY ---

This for emperor

I gave your lass one too

You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Emperor on 25 May, 2012, 07:21:54 PM
I had to Google C-strings, it might be a sing that I am getting old but I was utterly unaware of this new development in underwear technology and I would have been happy to leave it like that too.

I think ther term is underwear solution now.

Dash Decent

Quote from: SpetsnaZ99 on 24 May, 2012, 10:25:49 AM

They don't let you buy one of these unless you send in proof you've got an eagle tattoo on your forehead.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Albion

The Anderson t-shirt represents all that is wrong in comics today.     ;)

But I like it.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

shaolin_monkey

Hmm, the Dredd one would be weird.  It would be like saying 'this is what he looks like under the helmet - me!!'.  :o

JUDGE BURNS

Since I have bought all 3 dark judges t-shirts, my son Aaron wanted a small Judge Fire, but alas they were sold out. So I bought on-line, ( red bubble.com ), a special Lego Judge Death t-shirt all for himself.

opaque

Very nice!
Another example of why 2000ad Lego is the way to go.

jacob g

I have to ask... what about the quality of Titan Merchandise?

I only have ones from Plastichead and if Titan has prints in similar quality it'll be ok
but I prefere to ask beforehand.
margaritas ante porcos