Main Menu

WANTED: Dogbreath - 1, 2, 5, 6, 7

Started by Large48, 29 May, 2012, 04:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strontium71

No problem. If you'd both like to PM me the email address that you want me to send the scans to then I'll get on it  :)
...because I hate you.

strontium71

Well , that is issue 2 scanned :thumbsup:
Just need to know where to send it..
...because I hate you.

Large48

[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Bolt-01

We've hit a snag- no-one has a copy of Dogbreath 1 that we can get our hands on the scan.

Does anyone know anybody who may have a copy of DB 01? Logan? You were around then- maybe you can help...

If anyone does have a copy and they are prepared to let it be scanned to preserve it for the nation, then get in touch. You know it makes sense!

Bolt-01

Many thanks to the illustrious Doctor Bob for this.

The Dogbreath Archive

Emperor

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 06 June, 2012, 09:33:46 PM
Many thanks to the illustrious Doctor Bob for this.

The Dogbreath Archive

Spiffy, thanks to everyone involved for sorting this out.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Bolt-01

Thanks to Strontium 71 first off for sending me the scans for this. He's also sent me the scans for issue 05, which I'll be formatting and hosting in due course.

We've got permission to host the first ten issues, and apart from issue 01, we are going to be able to do that. Probably going to post one every month or so.

Skullmo

I sold all my Dogbreaths a few years ago. I didn't have issue one though. As far as I understand not many of them were printed.
It's a joke. I was joking.

W. R. Logan

I've got issue #1 somewhere as Dr Bob gave me one for letting her share the '79 table at Comics '99.

Bolt-01

Yeah, the only one I know of is Dr Bob's own personal copy, and there are 'issues' with getting that scanned. Trouble with the interocetor, I believe.

Mind you- if Mr Logan could use his one good arm to search for his copy, I'm sure he would loan it to me to preserve for posterity.

Anyway- Dogbreath 03 should be going up over the weekend- and I am planning on posting one each month untill I run out of the permissable issues.

Skullmo

Why were only up to issue 10 permissible?

Bolt-01

Simply because the later issues (11-14) are still available from the FQP Webshop!

Dr Bob 'may' decide to release later issues as they sell out, but that is entirely up to her.

W. R. Logan

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 26 June, 2012, 11:27:12 PM
Mind you- if Mr Logan could use his one good arm to search for his copy, I'm sure he would loan it to me to preserve for posterity

I'll have a dig through the Comic Room when I'm next home and see if I can find it.

Skullmo

W. R. Logan

I say comic room, it's really an outbuilding I've been banished to.