Main Menu

Models of Dredd No more.

Started by Last of the V8's, 31 May, 2012, 12:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last of the V8's

Well it seems the house of Tharg dosn't like the Models of Dredd.
I see the whole thread has been removed.
Now I don't like the House of Tharg much at the moment, and as a loyal follower from prog 1 will seriously have to consider if I want to hang around.
Those of you that enjoyed the Models of Dredd can still find the blog on the internet, so keep in touch via that portal.
No more models on show here.

mygrimmbrother

Robo-K33F

Quote from: captainskank on 31 May, 2012, 12:42:14 PM
Well it seems the house of Tharg dosn't like the Models of Dredd.
I see the whole thread has been removed.
Now I don't like the House of Tharg much at the moment, and as a loyal follower from prog 1 will seriously have to consider if I want to hang around.
Those of you that enjoyed the Models of Dredd can still find the blog on the internet, so keep in touch via that portal.
No more models on show here.

Sorry, but you are quite openly soliciting for business selling statues of IP owned by Rebellion. You are not a licensee and therefore shouldn't be doing so.

TordelBack

I'm genuinely a bit confused here Keith, and I ask for clarification not to be difficult, but because I genuinely don't understand the situation. 

I thought CaptainSkank/Bronze was offering a service assembling, modding and painting existing kits, some legit licenses (like the Foundry minis and the Gothic Garage kit), some not, but none actually made or sold by him?  Surely those at fault are those making and selling the unlicensed kits? 

I've enjoyed watching his progress either way. 

Robo-K33F

Quote from: TordelBack on 31 May, 2012, 01:15:16 PM
I'm genuinely a bit confused here Keith, and I ask for clarification not to be difficult, but because I genuinely don't understand the situation. 

I thought CaptainSkank/Bronze was offering a service assembling, modding and painting existing kits, some legit licenses (like the Foundry minis and the Gothic Garage kit), some not, but none actually made or sold by him?  Surely those at fault are those making and selling the unlicensed kits? 

I've enjoyed watching his progress either way.

This promotes those unlicensed kits and encourages others to buy them. Everybody envolved in making money out of unlicensed merchandise is stealing money from Rebellion and from the original creators themselves.

Steve Green

Just curious - where does that leave commissions/convention sketches?