Main Menu

Brit-Cit Jubilee!

Started by Sector Chief, 03 June, 2012, 10:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceghost

Anyone who is ignorant of the difference between a Union Jack and a Union Flag should be drowned in a bucket of their own boiling piss because nothing is more is more important.

NOTHING.

How else are we supposed to easily divide rhe world into easily hateable groups if we can't declare ourselves seperate from everyone else? It's political correctness gone mad.

Some might say that 'national pride' is a total nonsense because none of us had any choice whatsoever in the place that we were born and therefore 'pride' is a completely redundant concept but those people are filthy INTELLECTUALS and very probably COMMIES and should get out of MY BRITAIN.

Also, anyone who doesn't think the Queen, and every other member of the Royal family, is a GOD who walks the Earth should have their feet whittled off with a blunt knife and made to stand in a vat of salt.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Frank

A guy watching the coverage on telly at my work actually said "there's no other country in the world could put on something like this". His comments weren't intended to be ironic.

Trout

It is an enormous relief to see that some of my fellow Squaxx are also uncomfortable with the last four days of royal gobshite.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Trout on 05 June, 2012, 09:50:41 PM
It is an enormous relief to see that some of my fellow Squaxx are also uncomfortable with the last four days of royal gobshite.

I'm more indifferent than uncomfortable.
You may quote me on that.

Frank

You're uncomfortable watching the Queen on telly? Did you see her expression when she caught sight of her jowelly puss projected onto those huge screens? She was obviously under the impression she still looked the way she does on coins and stamps.

Emperor

I had myself walled up in a cave over the weekend, Roger did the work for free and the cheeky tyke even through in some free concrete and steel plates.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

SpetsnaZ99

Quote from: Emperor on 06 June, 2012, 04:53:44 AM
I had myself walled up in a cave over the weekend, Roger did the work for free and the cheeky tyke even through in some free concrete and steel plates.

Was Roger promoted to 'Mod' over the weekend?
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Proudhuff

I've ad a reet good moan for the last four days, happy to share it with all if you if you want... :D
DDT did a job on me

Emperor

Quote from: SpetsnaZ99 on 06 June, 2012, 09:39:08 AM
Quote from: Emperor on 06 June, 2012, 04:53:44 AM

Yes but as he was out all the time celebrating the Queen's jubilee, he missed his window. Perhaps on the Queen's 100th...
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Bat King

I thought Roger was a Southerner... not a Tyke.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

SpetsnaZ99

Quote from: Emperor on 06 June, 2012, 07:48:33 PM
Quote from: SpetsnaZ99 on 06 June, 2012, 09:39:08 AM
Yes but as he was out all the time celebrating the Queen's jubilee, he missed his window. Perhaps on the Queen's 100th...

Thank god for that, thought i'd missed all the fun.....
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Proudhuff

never saw no Queen in her damn undies either...
DDT did a job on me

vzzbux

Quote from: Proudhuff on 07 June, 2012, 01:49:46 PM
Double negative...
What colour were her undies.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Emperor

As we had a fancy papermask of the Queen at a BBQ this weekend there is indeed a photo of the Queen's undies, around her ankles whilst she is having a poo. I am unsure if it is the Queen as there is no footman standing by with a sponge on a stick to swab the royal arse clean.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Emperor on 07 June, 2012, 03:45:25 PM

As we had a fancy papermask of the Queen at a BBQ this weekend there is indeed a photo of the Queen's undies, around her ankles whilst she is having a poo. I am unsure if it is the Queen as there is no footman standing by with a sponge on a stick to swab the royal arse clean.

we demend fotaes!!
DDT did a job on me