Main Menu

Hello thar

Started by Hairwolf, 04 July, 2012, 08:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hairwolf

Just saying Hi,

been lurking around here for quite a while and decided to be more participative from here out.
Been a fan of it all since getting handed prog 1 by my uncle when i was little (lost the space spinner next day
when it went up on the roof of my school and the janitor guy refused to get it - bastard)

anyway how's it going, hopefully i'll contribute interesting and informed posts - but most likely just utter shite.

Spikes

Now then, and welcome!
Is that Space Spinner still stuck on the school roof? Might be worth shinning up the drainpipe to see,  ;)

rog

Hi Hairwolf :D

If you don't fancy a climb it might be worth bunging someone a few quid to head up that drainpipe for you if it's still there, last I heard one sold at auction without a 2000AD prog 1 attached for £180! :o

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Hairwolf

Thanks guys,

as to the spinner if it was still there after all this time and i could get it back don't think i could sell it.
Really annoying part of it was it was only a single story building he could've used a step ladder to get it.

Ah well, at least i have the memory of it arcing gracefully through the air as me and my little mates gazed on astonished at the little piece of red plastics aerial capability*

*may contain elements of nostalgia

Emperor

Quote from: rog on 04 July, 2012, 09:18:21 PM
Hi Hairwolf :D

If you don't fancy a climb it might be worth bunging someone a few quid to head up that drainpipe for you if it's still there, last I heard one sold at auction without a 2000AD prog 1 attached for £180! :o

Really? I have one around here somewhere...
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

TordelBack

rog

Quote from: Emperor on 04 July, 2012, 11:07:42 PMReally? I have one around here somewhere...
Me too but it's with a Prog 1 curses ;)

Actualy I got the price wrong, it was £151.99 in Feb 2011, take a look near the bottom of the page here - a positive bargain! :lol:

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard - have fun.

Hairwolf

Quote from: rog on 05 July, 2012, 08:28:37 AM
Quote from: Emperor on 04 July, 2012, 11:07:42 PMReally? I have one around here somewhere...
Me too but it's with a Prog 1 curses ;)

Actualy I got the price wrong, it was £151.99 in Feb 2011, take a look near the bottom of the page here - a positive bargain! :lol:

Nice...lucky people

Hairwolf

Hairwolf

hazy efc

Hairwolf

and hello to you as well :)

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Hi Hairwolf and welcome to the forum :)
Never rub another mans rhubarb