Main Menu

dreams wtf?

Started by mogzilla, 07 August, 2012, 10:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grugz

bump...
  had a  :-\weird one last night, I was having some sort of medical procedure or operation but I was awake but in that dream paralysis state where I cant talk even though I was calling for a nurse . eventually I pulled the two tubes from down my throat and a fella pulled a really long one from my back below the shoulder blade (he said it would hurt and he wasn't kidding)
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Grug on 12 August, 2014, 03:40:51 PM
bump...
  had a  :-\weird one last night, I was having some sort of medical procedure or operation but I was awake but in that dream paralysis state where I cant talk even though I was calling for a nurse . eventually I pulled the two tubes from down my throat and a fella pulled a really long one from my back below the shoulder blade (he said it would hurt and he wasn't kidding)

That wasn't a dream, sir. That was a memory
Lock up your spoons!

Grugz

the first thing the wife suggested I'd been abducted by aliens ::)
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Mabs

I had one of the most weirdest motherfuckin' dream the other day.

I saw the Beast himself - Aleister Crowley!

I saw myself in a strange gathering, and a satanic wedding was in prosession, being conducted by none other than Crowley himself. There were two 'altars', each with a bride awaiting her partner. Then a masked figure entered the room. As soon as I saw him only one thought entered my head - Beelzebub, or the 'Light Bringer', aka Lucifer/ Azraeel/ Iblis. He looked like a young man, handsome,  but with a devilish smile and a feeling of fear and unease permeated from him.

The next part of the dream, I saw a group of men (who looked like the 'Masonic' type) waiting in a lavish room. There were mirrors everywhere. They all had to write their names on the mirror, afterwhich their signatures strangely morphed itself within the mirror, as if they were being accepted into the next stage of initiation. However there was a man whose signature was rejected and he looked petrified. In the awaiting room was the masked man again alongside Crowley, and he was talking about accepting their sacrifice/ soul or something. As I watched this whole thing take place in my dream I felt really uneasy. Frankly, it was some pretty scary shit!

But why did I see Crowley? What did it all mean? I had never shown interest in his works although I knew who he was. (And I wouldn't say I'm a fan of a man who advocates child sacrifices in one of his books).

It was one hell of a weird dream, very vivid as well. I was thinking about it for a long time afterwards.

My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Rog69

A couple of nights ago I had a dream that the wife and I were sitting outside looking up at an incredibly clear night sky, something we had actually been doing a few days earlier on holiday. I noticed some stationary coloured lights in the sky, a pair of red ones and a pair of green and I was excitedly explaining to my wife that I think they are UFOs.

It turns out that at this point I was actually sitting up in bed with a very confused wife at my side wondering why I woke her to tell her that the standby lights on the bedroom TV and freeview box along with her battery shaver sitting in its charging cradle were visitors from another world.

It will be a good while before she lets me live this one down  :-[.

shaolin_monkey

I posted this on FB some time ago - I kept meaning to post here, as you guys would probably appreciate this, but forgot until now!

QuoteI had such an awesome dream last night! I can't believe how epic it was - probably the most vivid and extravagant yet!

The zombie apocalypse had happened in Mega City One, and only two Blocks in my Sector remained unscathed, 'cos they put their blast doors down at the first whiff of trouble. I was stuck in one, signalling to my fellow Judges by semaphore in the other, as communications had gone down.

We drew up plans for a massive offensive, and opened the blast doors. Judges and Citi-Def poured out of both Blocks, armed to the teeth with any makeshift weapon they could use, cutting down a massive zombie horde left, right and centre. There was blood, guts and screaming Jays everywhere!

However, during the carnage I got badly bitten (first time ever in any of my zombie dreams) and crawled off into a corner to shoot myself in the head before I turned.

However, I was too slow, and the next thing I know I'm clawing my way out of wreckage on the shamble for stray Citizens to bite! Passing a shop window I saw my reflection - a full on rotting Zombie Judge!

Just as I was about to pounce on an unwary Cit I heard the words 'Cut!', and Alex Garland appeared from behind a camera crew I hadn't noticed before and said 'Great take, that's a wrap for today! Zombie Judge, can I speak to you for a moment?'

For the rest of the dream we were strolling through the set, discussing key scenes where my Zombie Judge attacked various key points in the Big Meg!

Bloody hell, I tell you what, I've got my own totally awesome film production company right here in my head! I love my dreams!!