Main Menu

DREDD 3D EMPIRE LEICESTER SQUARE SAT 8TH 20:45

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 04 September, 2012, 04:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

SmallBlueThing

Absolutely agree about piracy. No fan of this film should watch a downloaded copy if you dont want to impact on the chances of its success. And by extension, no one should download any film illegally- any film- unless said film is unavailable in its intended form due to the bbfc or similar- in which case, grab it where you can and have no regrets.

But yeah, downloading pirated films is a sign of moral decay, and i would string em up.

SBT

Colin Zeal

I'm really looking forward to this now. I'm also debating whether I should go and see Dredd tonight as well. The other option is watching the England game, which will only annoy me.

Michaelvk

Quote from: Colin Zeal on 07 September, 2012, 02:39:59 PM
I'm really looking forward to this now. I'm also debating whether I should go and see Dredd tonight as well. The other option is watching the England game, which will only annoy me.

I believe you answered your own question there..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Proudhuff

Quote from: Colin Zeal on 07 September, 2012, 02:39:59 PM

no competition there!!
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Just letting everyone know that I shall be setting of from the cellar soon with a couple of Spanish Dredd fans for this showing and all the Dredd fun that will surround it.
I look forward to seeing you all soon :thumbsup:

Dandontdare

You're collecting international fans in the cellar these days? Grud sake, let them go!

COMMANDO FORCES

At the cinema now and it is HOT, I'm just about to get changed, so you will see me in the square ;)

Michaelvk

You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

strangelysaucy

are you guys gonna be out and about afterwards? I'm gonna be around soho from 9:30ish
props, scribbles and fiddle-aboutery - https://www.facebook.com/Strangelysaucy

chuffsteruk

strangelysaucy

Quote from: chuffsteruk on 08 September, 2012, 08:09:08 PM
Quote from: strangelysaucy on 08 September, 2012, 08:06:43 PM
I'm gonna be around soho from 9:30ish

Living up to your username, eh?

Wink,wink!

I'll be the bloke with the big blonde beard, DM's and the cocktail dress :P
props, scribbles and fiddle-aboutery - https://www.facebook.com/Strangelysaucy

chuffsteruk

chuffsteruk