Main Menu

DREDD 3D EMPIRE LEICESTER SQUARE SAT 8TH 20:45

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 04 September, 2012, 04:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

EMPIRE CINEMA LEICESTER SQUARE SATURDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER 20:45 SCREENING

Okay folks, it's on. I've just got off the phone with the manager of the Empire in Leicester Square and Judge Burdis will be on patrol outside and also in the auditorium before and after a few showings from the early evening onwards.

We can come as a group for the 20:45 screening and she will keep a row of seats clear for us, or for how ever many want to watch the film. If you want to watch the the film with some Dredd fans from here and you live near London, then this will be the screening for you.

Just add your names here but please make sure you can come along. You can also drop me a pm if you want!

I'm just about to send some photos along so that they can advertise that a Judge will be there for these screenings. There are other ideas being mooted but we will see what hapens!

Goaty

That's so fab, CF! I would love to go, but I can't. Have a great fun, Creeps! Remember to check out 'Goaty' on the big screen! :)

Fatboydale

off to see a real film "Keith Lemon: The Movie " on that day ..... only kidding love to come , but scared too many kranks will turn up ... ( some in uniform as well )  ;)

COMMANDO FORCES

Get your arse down Fatboydale, the screen is 18.26 x 8.14 metres only the IMAX is bigger in the UK!

Colin Zeal

Count me in CF. Real name is Sean McNeill if needed for ticket stuff.

COMMANDO FORCES

FoldsFive

Gah, If I could justify another weekend of travelling to and staying in That London I'd be there like a shot - and in uniform too.  Sadly the budget doesn't allow it :)

COMMANDO FORCES

dweezil2

Sounds fantastic Judge Burdis!

Sadly already locked in to see it on Saturday with a bunch of old school friends and fellow Judge Dredd fans!

Hope all who go have an amazing time!  :thumbsup:
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Pete Wells

Have a brilliant time fellas! Wish I could be there.

SuperSurfer

Nice one CF. Thanks for organising this. Count me in. Mrs Surfer was expressing an interest. I will find out on that tonight.

Zanti Misfit

Curses!  Would love to attend (just 30 mins on the tube for me), but I'm off on holiday that day.  :( I saw Prometheus at the Empire and it really was loud!)
Enjoy yourselves!

strontium71

Gaaa! I really would if I could sleep somewhere until the morning as otherwise the last train back is 20.30 again  :(
...because I hate you.

Albion

Drokk! I'm away for a couple of days at the weekend so can't make it. Have a zarjaz time.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

COMMANDO FORCES

Any more wishing to come along. At the moment we are round the 15 mark, through all the places I posted. You know that you want your ears to bleed ;)