Main Menu

Location, location, location (Spoilery)

Started by Michaelvk, 21 September, 2012, 09:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaelvk

Copy & paste these into google maps..

Where the van gets overturned, also the entrance to the Peach Trees block: -33.920247,18.42869

Peach Trees atrium (also used in Chronicle): -33.919367,18.429437

Hall of Justice gates and steps: -33.905492,18.410608

Those are the ones I still remember..

This is where I spotted the bikes, so I can only assume they shot some of the bike stuff in the car park next to the highway: -33.914332,18.424505
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

COMMANDO FORCES

Fisticuffs

Hrm, the first one gives me the middle of the Med Sea, or Sudan if you swap the Lat and Long over. Or am I being daft?

Michaelvk

You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Fisticuffs

Goaty

James

Michaelvk

You say that, but I'm not sure how it would've gone down if Dredd cruised through vineyards on his lawmaster and apprehended a perp in a quaint 1700's Cape Dutch cottage..

Cactus

Quote from: Fisticuffs on 21 September, 2012, 09:48:12 PM
Hrm, the first one gives me the middle of the Med Sea, or Sudan if you swap the Lat and Long over. Or am I being daft?
Have you recently upgraded to iOS 6?  ;)
I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!

Proudhuff

Just out of interest and nothing Dredd, what is that sign in the middle of the pavement an 'S' with a red line through it mean at?

DDT did a job on me

Michaelvk

Quote from: Proudhuff on 22 September, 2012, 11:59:58 AM
Just out of interest and nothing Dredd, what is that sign in the middle of the pavement an 'S' with a red line through it mean at?

No stopping

James

In South Africa they have multiple give way junctions. Imagine approaching a give way, normally as a smaller street joins a larger main road-you would slow down, stop if any traffic was coming and go when clear.

Now imagine having a crossroads where each road has a give way on the end and basically it's whoever gets there first goes for it. Scared the crap out of me first time I tried it.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me