Main Menu

Finally put up a proper website: www.blackmocco.com

Started by blackmocco, 19 October, 2012, 05:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackmocco

Same address I've always had but linked it to a different, more effective site. Just got tired of the blog format bollocks for posting artwork. All that scrolling, too hard to find your own work so for any of you looking for something simpler (and easier!) can I recommend carbonmade.com...? There's a free version which is pretty good but I paid for the bigger one and I love it. All the art in one place. Easy to navigate. Lovely-jubbly.

www.blackmocco.com
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

CrazyFoxMachine

Sigh, I bloody love your comic art sir. I'd sell a leg to have ye in my Psychedelic Journal...

blackmocco

I'd never deprive you of a leg, good sir. Perhaps in the new year we can have a discussion. Just did a rager of an eight-pager for the upcoming ZARJAZ #16 and that almost killed me juggling the day job and some ill-timed freelance so just trying to take it easy for a little while. Immensely enjoyed it though. Like most people on here, it all begins and ends with 2000AD so was a real treat to be involved.

www.BLACKMOCCO.com

ming

Really enjoyed looking through that little lot - thanks for the link!

CrazyFoxMachine

Well we don't do long strips and our deadlines are ENORMOUS. Next one is July 1st and I've got a three pager that you'd kick the living arse on....

COMMANDO FORCES

Spikes

Blimey, thats some pretty good stuff on show, there. Nice one!

blackmocco

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 19 October, 2012, 09:35:04 PM
Love the Star Trek one :o

Glad you liked it, CF. One of the FG writers asked if I'd drum it up for him. Only took me a year and a half to finally finish it! Haha!

www.BLACKMOCCO.com

TordelBack

Dandontdare

I have six rotating images for my wallpaper - two of them are yours (Family Guy Star Trek and the beautiful 2000ad line-up) so you are one third of my instant-eyeball-coolness-factor (is that a thing?)

Quote from: blackmocco on 19 October, 2012, 05:43:57 PMJust did a rager of an eight-pager for the upcoming ZARJAZ #16

This makes me happy.

JTurner

Nice design for the site - no nonsense and the full screen art is great.

Bolt-01

That's a really nice site. Top marks. And for the record- the strip in Zarjaz 16 is astoundingly good. You are welcome back anytime.

blackmocco

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 19 October, 2012, 11:12:46 PM
That's a really nice site. Top marks. And for the record- the strip in Zarjaz 16 is astoundingly good. You are welcome back anytime.

Don't tempt me, sir. I'd love to. For the record, there were two or three others on the crew over here who got dangerously excited about Dogbreath and Zarjaz. They might be hitting you up as well at some point.

Dandontdare: I'm flattered. Hopefully Jessica Biel's arse is one of the others so I'm in happy company...!

www.BLACKMOCCO.com

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

judda fett

Lovely stuff BM, look forward to seeing your Zarjaz strip.