Main Menu

Star Wars Episode 7 and Disney buy Lucas Film

Started by willthemightyW, 30 October, 2012, 08:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vzzbux

David Tennant has thrown his name in the hat as wanting to star in one of the new films.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

JOE SOAP

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: vzzbux on 20 November, 2012, 08:41:19 PM
David Tennant has thrown his name in the hat as wanting to star in one of the new films.

V

Jedi Master Who?

There's a series in that - The Last Jedi, similar to The Last Detective, the ITV drama starring Peter Davison as Dangerous Davies.

I'll get me coat...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Goaty

Quote from: vzzbux on 20 November, 2012, 08:41:19 PM

Really? How he did well far from Doctor Who... his last film  :-\

Goaty

There was fan-fiction story with poster, but to featured our Karl in Star Wars...?

TordelBack

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Quote from: Goaty on 21 November, 2012, 04:04:08 PM
There was fan-fiction story with poster, but to featured our Karl in Star Wars...?

Can't say I'm very excited about Darth Crate...

Link Prime

Quote from: Jimmy Baker's Assistant on 22 November, 2012, 05:45:24 PM
Quote from: Goaty on 21 November, 2012, 04:04:08 PM

Can't say I'm very excited about Darth Crate...

Unless it was filled with Carlsberg!

Stereotyping yourself, eh? Are sure, tis Thursday night!

The Legendary Shark

Foreshadowing?

Star Wars X-Wing Launch - Video

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Spikes

Goaty

Oh they maybe got director for Ep 7 - Matthew Vaughn

radiator

That rumour's been doing the rounds for weeks.

Apparently, the 'confirmation' comes from the actor Jason Fleming, who 'blurted it out' during an interview. If you ask me it sounds like he was joking about the rumours.

radiator

Having now watched the interview clip, Flemyng does have a definite 'Oh shit!' look on his face when the penny drops...

If the Vaughn thing is true, then safe to say that he's probably just jeapordised his potential role!

Zarjazzer

"Sir" Derek Jacobi wants to be in Star Wars. http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/11/26/derek-jacobi-wants-star-wars-role

I hope they film it in Leavesden then I can quit work and live the dream of being an extra on Star Wars and have an incredibly rare collectors model made after me but capitalists Disney get the money. :( >:(
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

JOE SOAP