Main Menu

Gay Dredd .....lol

Started by Fatboydale, 25 January, 2013, 03:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor Bear

Quote from: Dandontdare on 28 January, 2013, 06:57:25 PM
The Guardian tackled it with some humour - http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/shortcuts/2013/jan/27/judge-dredd-gay-comic-book

Yeah, but then unfortunately you find yourself at the comments section.

To be fair to the Gurndian online, the vast majority of people commenting upon their web stories are actually right-wing trolls, usually congregating around social issue and political articles, though they do also manage to find a way to make reviews of Call Of Duty about Obamacare for some reason.
I did find this comment very funny, though:

QuoteDredd's fans are principally young heterosexual men; who if you read sky news are up in arms about this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - "young"!

NorthVox

Hey, I'll have you know I've a long way to go before being shuftied off to the crock block.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: sauchie on 28 January, 2013, 08:15:36 PM

Girls round your way must less fractious and prone to beating the living shite out of each other than up here. The only time I've taken a fist to the face as an adult, there was a snarling wee madam on the other end of it. Have to disagree regarding the utility of getting rid of the cock too; stopping the bike for a quick slash would become needlessly complicated if it involved finding somewhere to safely and discreetly drop your breeks and spray aimlessly into the wind. Girls have to ...

Girls have balls too, though discretely hidden, they're also more sensitive to the testosterone they produce, hence the fisting of your face.

Male clones would still have a wee justice-reg spigot, it just wouldn't be fuck-sized.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 28 January, 2013, 08:22:50 PM
QuoteGirls round your way must less fractious and prone to beating the living shite out of each other than up here.
He's in Dublin.

Is that why you moved to Inverness?

Richmond Clements

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 28 January, 2013, 09:55:02 PM
Quote from: Richmond Clements on 28 January, 2013, 08:22:50 PM
QuoteGirls round your way must less fractious and prone to beating the living shite out of each other than up here.
He's in Dublin.

Is that why you moved to Inverness?

Hell yes.

JOE SOAP

darryl(doofus forgot his password)

Reading the comment BTL on that Guardian article was like reading S*j* all over again.

They've obviously, on the whole, not read Tooth in a long time if ever, and have completely lost the plot.

Richard

So do we know yet what effect this had on sales of the prog concerned? Up or down, or the same?

The Enigmatic Dr X

My 7 year old wanted to know why Judge Dredd was kissing a man.

Lock up your spoons!

The Adventurer

The real question they should have asked is, 'Why is Judge Dredd kissing anybody?' And the answer is 'Because it was a dream sequence.'

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

The Enigmatic Dr X

I said he was sticking the nut on the chap!
Lock up your spoons!