Main Menu

My bands debut album

Started by Sepp Salerno, 01 May, 2013, 10:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepp Salerno

Well other than tinkering with a camera, and moving house, me and some old friends have been working from studio to studio (which is why the vocals are a little bit dodgy on some tracks) for the past year or so on our debut album. It's taken ages (although that does not come across at all when you listen) and I'm very proud of it. It's only just tonight gone live.

http://blackmassvogue.bandcamp.com/album/working-class-flash

I thought I'd share it with you to see if anyone likes it. I'm not whoring it/or myself (you can listen to it anytime for free on the link) and I'm not blowing my own trumpet (we're not talented enough for all that anyway) or trying to be big sorted - I just wanted to spread something me and some people I love have created.

We've sort of inspired by Mansun, Tears for Fears, Fleetwood Mac, Talk Talk and loads of other 80's b*ll*cks.
Hope you enjoy  :)

johnnystress

I was just thinking yesterday that there are no bands these days that sound like Steely Dan

I was wrong !:)

Sepp Salerno

Quote from: johnnystress on 01 May, 2013, 01:52:42 PM
I was just thinking yesterday that there are no bands these days that sound like Steely Dan

I was wrong !:)

Oh. My. God. Can I virtually kiss you!? I f**king love the Dan, and they inspired loads of the guitar arrangements on the album. Best band of all time. You've actually made my day

Ancient Otter

Quote from: Sepp Salerno on 01 May, 2013, 10:39:39 AM
We've sort of inspired by Mansun

Wow. I never anyone talk about Mansun. Six was a such an important album to me in my formative years....

Sepp Salerno

Quote from: Ancient Otter on 01 May, 2013, 10:30:29 PM
Quote from: Sepp Salerno on 01 May, 2013, 10:39:39 AM
We've sort of inspired by Mansun

Wow. I never anyone talk about Mansun. Six was a such an important album to me in my formative years....
The most underrated album by the most underrated band of all time. Six is incredible as were mansun...Shame little kix was so bad, and they split up under such horrendous circumstances. Anyway, hope you like our stuff  :)