Main Menu

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 12 May, 2013, 10:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bat King

The Film Universe is pretty much Ultimate Universe... Same Nick Fury for example & no Peter Parker... OK no Spider-Man at all... but certainly no Peter Parker.

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

CrazyFoxMachine

COMMANDO FORCES

I don't know if it's been mentioned but this has been confirmed for a full 22 episode first season now.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Bat King on 14 November, 2013, 12:44:02 AM
The Film Universe is pretty much Ultimate Universe... Same Nick Fury for example & no Peter Parker... OK no Spider-Man at all... but certainly no Peter Parker.

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 14 November, 2013, 04:33:25 PM
...or X-men...

There's actually nothing to stop Marvel putting Spidey in a TV series since - in this specific case - they hold both animated and live-action TV rights to the character; Sony only own theatrical feature rights. I presume Marvel will hold out while their relationship with Sony seems relatively good but like the X-Men & Fantastic 4 they do want their flagship character back in the fold and if Sony shows no signs of ever sharing or selling cinema rights I can see Marvel exploiting the character elsewhere.

von Boom

CrazyFoxMachine

Blimey I haven't seen Penny Arcade for years - the art style is massively different!

dracula1

Episode 7, ... Bloody lovely and the plot thickens regarding Coulsons death:-) Any guesses at who's Sky's Shield parent is ?

Ghost MacRoth

Watched this for the first time the other night.  Don't think I'll bother next time.  Seemed like....Hollyoaks meets MI High.  Not for me.
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: dracula1 on 17 November, 2013, 04:45:14 PM
Episode 7, ... Bloody lovely and the plot thickens regarding Coulsons death:-) Any guesses at who's Sky's Shield parent is ?

Probably nobody from the Marvel universe....

dracula1

A few theories me and some pals came up with regarding these plot threads ,...
Sky's parents could possibly be Hawkeye and Black Widow. I like the idea of Coulson turning out to be a Vision like android as recent rumours hinted at.

GordonR

Yes. Don't let the fact that Scarlett Johansson is only 5 years older than Cloe Bennet dissuade you from the theory that the characters they play could be mother and daughter...

JOE SOAP

Quote from: GordonR on 17 November, 2013, 07:05:59 PM
Yes. Don't let the fact that Scarlett Johansson is only 5 years older than Cloe Bennet dissuade you from the theory that the characters they play could be mother and daughter...

And both be equally boring.

dracula1

Teenage pregnancy fella's :-)-

Professor Bear

The actress who plays the character was mentioned somewhere as being half-Chinese, so I suspect the eventual reveal might be a lot more boring than theories floated on the thread so far.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Professor Bear on 17 November, 2013, 08:25:50 PM
The actress who plays the character was mentioned somewhere as being half-Chinese, so I suspect the eventual reveal might be a lot more boring than theories floated on the thread so far.

Not the pilot's but The (real) Mandarin's daughter.