Main Menu

Glasgow Comic Con 2014!

Started by Proudhuff, 24 September, 2013, 05:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttonman

Sorry to be slow on the uptake of this fine event - various health issues, mountaineering commitments, modelling gigs etc. have stopped me from signing up. I am however available for getting drunk and if any of the fine visitors to our city would care to PM me their numbers we can meet up on Saturday night and I can hear your drunken tales of Greggs conquests and online dating triumphs.

Satanist

Hope alls well and youre back to yer daft self, will deffo be about for a pint on sat night.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

stacey

Proudhuff

Quote from: Satanist on 01 July, 2014, 09:42:17 AM
Hope alls well and youre back to yer daft self, will deffo be about for a pint on sat night.

same here, I'll miss the early part of Saturday due to domestics but should be through there by teatime...
DDT did a job on me

Cpt Rhodes

I'll be across the road for some food with the wife and girls after it closes on Saturday, but will be out and about for beers after that.

8-Ball

Greetings!

For identification purposes here is me. If you see me standing in a queue or just generally milling about come over and say hello.  ;)

My actual name is Ian. I may be painfully shy but I don't bite and it would be nice to get to meet people from the board. :D
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

Buttonman

Will look out for you on the pub floor 8-Ball. Here's last year's contingent in case you want to put names to avatars.

8-Ball

Quote from: Buttonman on 01 July, 2014, 07:01:07 PM
Will look out for you on the pub floor 8-Ball. Here's last year's contingent in case you want to put names to avatars.

Cheers Buttonman. :D Looking forward to Saturday. Unlike last year the weather is looking a wee bit iffy :( but I'm sure that it won't spoil a great day out. :lol:
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

The Monarch

and i am gonna miss it....

right pissed i wanted to meet gail simone :(

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Fungus

Quote from: Buttonman on 30 June, 2014, 10:39:15 PM
if any of the fine visitors to our city would care to PM me their numbers we can meet up on Saturday night and I can hear your drunken tales of Greggs conquests and online dating triumphs.

Right you are Buttonman, PM'ing round about now...
You seem to have the organisational skills required to sort out a ComicCon in a brewery and this is sorely needed  :)

Buttonman

Got Fungus and Alex - Pete (+ Rob), Tom (+ Dode) and Stacey (+ Iz) plus any other bar flies - don't be shy!

Cpt Rhodes

Your old Deadline pal Phillip Bond, I mean Phillip Vaughan is down from sunny Dundee. He will probably be up for evening drinks too  :D

Satanist

I notice I'm not on the list Buttonman  :'(, are you worried I'll hold you to that pint from last year?  :lol:
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

GordyM

At Glasgow Comic Con this weekend I'll be selling a VERY limited collected edition of my comic No More Heroes. The book contains all four issues and only 50 copies will be available. When they're gone, they're gone.

I'll be at table 74 in the Art School - Creators Hub venue (Saturday only!). So please come visit, say hello and pick one up.

NMH website: nomoreheroescomic.wordpress.com

Check out my new comic Supermom: Expecting Trouble and see how a pregnant superhero tries to deal with the fact that the baby's father is her archnemesis. Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986rnlgk0itfz/Supermom_Preview_Pack.pdf/file