Main Menu

th'ow do

Started by mogzilla, 18 December, 2013, 07:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

Lapsed reader and boarder now refreshed rebooted and hoping to recapture the thrill power!

Asides from the usual suspects (Dredd,Stronty etc) I have a huge fondness of Absalom and think that was the main highlight of the xmas prog...Strontium dog to me felt wrong ,I don't like this new callous johnny that seems to think killing any norm is ok... hope he sorts his head out and gets back to bounty hunting
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

Chris Tresson

mogzilla

don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

TordelBack

Welcome back, Mogz.  Hope you and yours have been keeping well.

IronGraham

We're werewolves not swearwolves

Dandontdare

wow, we used to have someone with the same name as you, but he was a right c*nt.  ;)

Welcome back dude!

mogzilla

that was "clint" right?  ;) yes the original had to die I have been cloned from a sample of toenail clippings and a bogey wiped on the seat of the 111 bus to preston ,my order 66 is to never post drunk,read what I have  and don't let owt get to me and generally enjoy the little old world of 2000ad again..god bless us everyone! :P

Colin YNWA

I remember you. Welcome back aboard.

You back on with the Prog then?

mogzilla

I am, prog 2014 seemed like as good as time as any to jump back on.

maryanddavid

Lee Hicks

" Lapsed reader"...that's how it starts old fruit...your one step away from being a "lapsed human"....then you'll have to lock up the family pets when the urge arises cos that's when it can all get a little messy......errrrr......i imagine!!!

welcome anyway you deviant....it's all gravy :)

mogzilla

i'm locking up my pets and my gravy! ;)

Trout

The Enigmatic Dr X

Welcome back.

(Didn't notice you'd gone. Everyone comes back. Everyone)
Lock up your spoons!

mogzilla

wasn't gone too long just enough to get a few things sorted and now just getting frustrated at the anti scojo/spambot rules delaying my full access ...any lovely mods sort us out pleases? :D