Main Menu

Thought Bubble, Leeds, 15th & 16th November

Started by Bat King, 13 April, 2014, 01:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

I'm still gawking. Five plates! I barely managed three. Including dessert!

And I think I remember hearing that Foxy! But I assumed it was my imagination!!!

Steve Green

I missed Douglas, I was trying to find him and while he was doing that he visited the Planet Replicas table where I was based...

COMMANDO FORCES

Bat King

Seeing the Westinghouse in someone's hands like Mr Strontium Boo it looks even more amazing. And that's just the prototype cast!
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Dandontdare

(apologies for the crappy quality)

My brush with death:

Fortunately, the only person who laid hands on me all day (apart from Pete "Huggy" Wells ofcourse) was the lovely tiny Lauren:

One of the better costumes of the day:

Steve Green

Old Tankie

I would just like to thank Alec Worley for signing my copy of Age of the Wolf.  I wasn't able to attend in person but my lad asked him to sign it for me.  Many thanks Alec.

Pete Wells

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys, I'll pass them on to Judge Jimp if I see him. It was really worth all the time (ha!) and effort (double ha!) that went into making it!

Eamonn Clarke

Amazing to see the different techniques Henry Flint uses to produce his convention pieces. And for free!

TordelBack

Quote from: Pete Wells on 17 November, 2014, 09:22:39 PM
Thanks for all the lovely comments guys, I'll pass them on to Judge Jimp if I see him. It was really worth all the time (ha!) and effort (double ha!) that went into making it!

Great to see so much love for the Adi Shankar series.

Hawkmumbler

Oh, forgot to mention the wonderful double table between Megabus, Mr.Clements and Bolt with Zarjaz, Dogbreath and Spectre Show. Great lads and nice to meet you in person at last.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 18 November, 2014, 01:53:18 PM
Oh, forgot to mention the wonderful double table between Megabus, Mr.Clements and Bolt with Zarjaz, Dogbreath and Spectre Show. Great lads and nice to meet you in person at last.

You too, young man!

Heatshock

I love doing Thought Bubble.  Only place that people get my costume consistently! (no, I am not the red ranger)
thanks to boys and girls at the PR table
thanks to steve green for the excellent piccies

and of course, pic with Integra - ever such a sweetie! (damn you Death?!?!?!)

Jim_Campbell

Photobombed by Death. Brilliant...!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

TordelBack

The quality of the costumes in the Dredd/Anderson/Sadu pic is simply incredible, especially as the Hondo costume is homemade (not that you could tell).  Every time I see the state of 2000AD/Dredd cosplay it seems to have gone up another notch.  Well done to everyone.  And Pete.