Main Menu

New Judge Dredd Partwork! (Judge Dredd Mega Collection)

Started by iutley, 04 September, 2014, 09:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 10 December, 2014, 05:09:10 PM
When it comes to The Apocalypse War,  the term "doubling up" takes on whole new perverse layers of meaning!

SBT

Yep, and for the Cursed Earth.

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: radiator on 10 December, 2014, 05:22:16 PM
Wow, I was convinced that this would come to nothing.

Won't be partaking myself as I already own most of the material and I'm shifting more to digital these days, but it does looks like a very nifty collection. Despite my misgivings about these things in general I'd be sorely tempted if I didn't have the Case Files.

Anything that gets 2000ad material and especially modern-era Wagner Dredd in front of a wider audience can only be a good thing, and it's a great coup for 2000ad.

I've got everything. Original progs, titan reprints, case files, eagles reprints, IDW reprints...The lot. And I'm in. And I have no money.

JamesC

Don't forget 'The Complete Judge Dredd'.

I'm now wondering what to do with my current books. Should I give them to charity or pass them on to a friend?

Mattofthespurs

Keep them, hoard them, memorise them. Ive read Fahrenheit 451.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: radiator on 10 December, 2014, 05:22:16 PM
Anything that gets 2000ad material and especially modern-era Wagner Dredd in front of a wider audience can only be a good thing, and it's a great coup for 2000ad.

It'll only be a wider audience within the UK & Ireland, for now.

TordelBack

Buttonman

radiator

Judge Nutmeg

Fantastic news , was worried this was deader than deadworld.

James Stacey

couple of people in work are going to have 'America' left on their desk in the new year if they like it or not :)

Eamonn Clarke

wasn't going to double dip, wasn't going to double dip

too late, i'm in and premium to boot!

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: Mattofthespurs on 10 December, 2014, 05:30:27 PM
Quote from: radiator on 10 December, 2014, 05:22:16 PMI've got everything. Original progs, titan reprints, case files, eagles reprints, IDW reprints...The lot. And I'm in. And I have no money.

That's the spirit! :)
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Skullmo

It looks great.

Although I really really don't want another copy of Shamballa.
It's a joke. I was joking.

moly

Has this gone from 60 to 80 issues now ? Not that I mind