Main Menu

McMahon Statue and Planet Replicas at Thought Bubble

Started by PlanetReplicas, 19 October, 2014, 05:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanetReplicas

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick post to say YES we do read these pages.......and we'd like to invite you all to take a look at our stand at this years Thought Bubble Show
www.thoughtbubblefestival.com

- sadly our only show in the UK this year.

Heres a link to our latest news letter- and a shot of the prototype Black and White McMahon Statue- one of a few colour versions we are looking into- which will be on the stand too !

We've got some offers on at the time of the show, so it could be a good time to suggest to family what Christmas presents you'd like this year ?

Hopefully we'll put some names to forum faces- see you there !

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=8349dd2803053a2640b0ca1e5&id=3cd6fcd636&e=8f092d53c2

www.planetreplicas.com

info@planetreplicas.com
www.facebook.com/PlanetReplicas

PlanetReplicas

www.planetreplicas.com

info@planetreplicas.com
www.facebook.com/PlanetReplicas

COMMANDO FORCES

Just ordered another MKII (nice discount for the con), so I'll pick that up on the day ;)

pauljholden

Quote from: PlanetReplicas on 19 October, 2014, 05:08:09 PM
Hi Everyone,
Just a quick post to say YES we do read these pages.......and we'd like to invite you all to take a look at our stand at this years Thought Bubble Show
www.thoughtbubblefestival.com

- sadly our only show in the UK this year.

Heres a link to our latest news letter- and a shot of the prototype Black and White McMahon Statue- one of a few colour versions we are looking into- which will be on the stand too !

We've got some offers on at the time of the show, so it could be a good time to suggest to family what Christmas presents you'd like this year ?

Hopefully we'll put some names to forum faces- see you there !

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=8349dd2803053a2640b0ca1e5&id=3cd6fcd636&e=8f092d53c2

!!!! Oh god, I want that so much.

Pete Wells

FOUR different colour schemes, and we have to choose the best.

I've already chosen, I want all of 'em please!

TordelBack

moly

Judge Fish

I want that so much it has awoken me from my forum coma...
Bloop.

inkymonkey

Awesome.  They're ALL great, I particularly like the colour and the grey-tone options.  Though the McMahon linework version is pretty bloody close to genius.

Dodsy

Twitter - @dodsy84

Karl Stephan

Looks amazing. 1) I'd like a full colour one done with the standard cover palette at the time
2) a black and white version with black lines (like Mike Mignola's Batman Black and White and Neca Ninja Turtle Black and white set) and zippotone dots for the shadows.

Say, would it be possible to get a plain black and white one you could customize yourself?

Spikes

Nice!
I'll be having the grey scale one, thank you! But grand to see the others available as well.

Steve Green

Yeah, hopefully there will be something for everyone.

Steve Green

Latest news...

Pre-orders should be this week, and the first 100 get a signed A3 print of the McMahon sketch that the statue was inspired by.

https://www.facebook.com/PlanetReplicas/photos/a.407170449318983.84835.210243555678341/760591817310176/?type=1&theater