Started by Proudhuff, 17 December, 2014, 04:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

It sez here:

Capital Comic Con, The Edinburgh Comic Art Festival
- Oct 10 & 11 2015
After a long year and a half of searching for the right venue and the right dates, BHP Events has finally been able to secure all the elements we want to produce our first event in Edinburgh.

Like the phenomenally successful Glasgow Comic Con, the event will celebrate comic books and culture, with international guests and local creators on hand with a special emphasis on comic art.
No B list celebrities in sight, just artists, writers, letterers, colourists, editors, designers, publishers, distributors and – most importantly- you, the readers!

BHP is proud to produce this new event, hosted at Summerhall, the old "vet school" which is now one of Edinburgh's leading cultural centres. There will be panels, signings, stalls, cosplay events and much much more.
The Capital Comic Con joins a stellar line-up we've got planned for 2015 as Black Hearted Press celebrates it's five birthday with over fourteen new comic releases, seven events and four graphic novels including Rom of the Reds by comic legends John Wagner & Alan Grant.
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

having hung a couple of exhibition at Summerhall and seen plenty of event, this will be a great spot for a Con, selfcontained with a good boozer, would be handy for my house too if I wasn't moving  :(
DDT did a job on me

Richmond Clements

Dunk!

Hmm, really enjoyed Glasgow this year, but Richmond... In two minds.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Proudhuff

See what happens when you meet a stranger in the alps Rich, you see what happens?
DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Dunk!

"Trust we"

Fungus

I'm in.

Wait, October? My world-view will have changed by then. I'm promising nowt.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Satanist

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Dunk!

"Trust we"

Satanist

DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS RICH? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MEET A STRANGER IN THE ALPS!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?