Main Menu

Prog 1913 Knight Terrors

Started by Mattofthespurs, 10 January, 2015, 09:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: ZenArcade on 16 January, 2015, 11:56:28 PM
I was given to think that Mordechai was still walking the Cursed Earth....possibly him? Z

Man that's some quality continerdity!

I hate to say it, but I think it's a script-slip rather than an art one. Death should have dressed the corpse in his uniform, put it in the coffin and then shot himself. Then his spirit would inhabit the 'riper' corpse, and the fifth body would have been left on the floor. That'd be a lot of instructions for Greg to misinterpret - somewhere along the lines the script has got tangled.

Or it's Mordechai!

Link Prime

Quote from: TordelBack on 16 January, 2015, 11:39:50 PM
Is there a fifth (regular) Dark Judge?  Please for the love of all that's unholy, don't let it be PJ. 

I'm placing 5 Creds on it being PJ (based on some previous promo art for the series and 67% wild speculation).

Hopefully there's clarification forthcoming on this morning's Prog 1914 spoiler thread...

Zenith 666

It could just be Death is hiding Kurtzs body after disturbing him in the morgue.

ZenArcade

Has anyone got prog 1914 yet??? Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

TordelBack

Quote from: Zenith 666 on 17 January, 2015, 11:00:45 AM
It could just be Death is hiding Kurtzs body after disturbing him in the morgue.

I thought that too, but why would he have stripped him?

Darren Stephens

I have prog, 1914, but I haven' read 1913 yet, as I mislaid it and only found it about ten mins ago....!
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

ZenArcade

Darren, speed read dude and precis. Z

TordelBack

Quote from: ZenArcade on 17 January, 2015, 12:08:50 PM
Darren, speed read dude and precis. Z

But not in this thread, please!

Prodigal2

I would pay the cover price for the Order alone. I am truly loving both art and story.

Savage is great stuff though I would have preferred Mills ABC/Savage worlds to remain distinct.

Judge Death etc never grabbed me. Ulysses Sweet is a de facto skip. Good stuff as to the rest.

Zenith 666

I know why he stripped him,deaths a pervert.

ZenArcade

Spikes

After a nice return to form last week, this week's prog feels a wee bit of a let down.

A cracking, and simple, cover this week. Owt relating to The Order is OK in my book. Like Brass Sun before it, a new instant fave.
And inside this weeks helping is aces again. The best thing in the prog atm.
A bit of an average Savage this week, but I enjoy this strip. Orlok is grand again, and Im interested in seeing how this all develops.
And Ulysses is just a silly romp as usual, and causes no offence.

Dredd again has left me unsure. There was a few things I missed on the first couple of read's. Like Death shooting himself, or rather his host's body. Not the clearest due to the art, maybe? And maybe a script error has led to some confusion as well.
But still, like I say, im not sure about this strip at all.

Frank

Quote from: TordelBack on 17 January, 2015, 12:01:49 PM
Quote from: Zenith 666 on 17 January, 2015, 11:00:45 AM

I thought that too, but why would he have stripped him?

To quote Father Todd Unctuous, "ah, I don't know - it was just going that way ..."

M.I.K.

It could be that one of the bodies isn't a body but just Death's uniform laid out in preparation.