Buttonman may be quite poorly.

Started by Pete Wells, 22 February, 2015, 10:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

Get well soon, chum.

Only 31 posts until you hit 5,000!
Lock up your spoons!

JayzusB.Christ

Buttonman,  you're not going anywhere - there's no way I'm letting those Christmas cards you won off me and Johnny Stress go to waste. 
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Spaceghost

Really sorry to hear this.

Get well soon Buttonman. Proudhuff won't torment himself you know.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Richmond Clements

I think we can all agreee that the Letters Beast is one of the most insane and pointless and crazy and greatest things a human has ever done. Get well soon, sir.

Colin YNWA

One of the real gentlemen of this... well okay maybe gentlemen is stretching it... one of the real stars of this... well yeah again but... err.... one of the people who posts here*

I hope to heck he's back fit and well soon and that he leaves no one anytime soon. All the best fella.

*Just happens to be one of the best who does that.

The Legendary Shark

My very best wishes to you, Buttonman, I'm sure we're all channelling Thrill Power to you right now. Get well soon but take it slow.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JamesC

Best wishes to you and your family Butonman - you're a class act.

Dandontdare

I had no idea he was poorly. All the best Buttonman, get well soon.

Banners

Ach - what a shame. Hope you get better quickly, Buttonman!

ming

What these fools said.  Get well soon, Buttonman!  Maybe some time spent with Paint might aid the recovery...

I, Cosh

Was shocked when I saw this too. Thankfully, he seems to be in a slightly better frame of mind this morning.

Me and some friends at work once tried to emulate his imdb 250 challenge and I don't think any of us  got anywhere near. It turns out it takes real dedication and hard work to be properly mental.
We never really die.

Skullmo

Quote from: The Cosh on 23 February, 2015, 10:27:54 AM
Was shocked when I saw this too. Thankfully, he seems to be in a slightly better frame of mind this morning.

Me and some friends at work once tried to emulate his imdb 250 challenge and I don't think any of us  got anywhere near. It turns out it takes real dedication and hard work to be properly mental.

What was the challenge?
It's a joke. I was joking.

Woolly

Link Prime