Main Menu

Buttonman may be quite poorly.

Started by Pete Wells, 22 February, 2015, 10:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenith 666

Best wishes buttonman hope you make a speedy recovery.

Professor Bear

I was rather hoping the first people on the board to die would be EDITED BY MODERATOR 13:18:45 PM, but hopefully BM will get better so we can all start pointing fingers at his traveling around the world and eating the fattiest, greasiest shit he can find as probably being a factor in his having trouble with the old ticker.  Until then we'll have to settle for deflecting any real emotion we feel with humor.

Keep her lit, Steven lad.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Bear "Bear" McBear (bear) on 23 February, 2015, 01:17:23 PM
Until then we'll have to settle for deflecting any real emotion we feel with humor.

Aye, true enough.  So here's my real message - Steve, you are one of the funniest and maddest and best members of this board and I really, really hope you get through this one. 
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 23 February, 2015, 01:54:58 PM
So here's my real message - Steve, you are one of the funniest and maddest and best members of this board and I really, really hope you get through this one.

^^ I can't really say betetr than that.
@jamesfeistdraws

Dark Jimbo

Apparently I can't even say 'better!'
@jamesfeistdraws

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 23 February, 2015, 01:56:22 PM

^^ I can't really say betetr than that.
Ha!
You couldn't make it up. Except if you're a Viz artist, who did almost that exact joke a few years ago.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Colin Zeal

I've never met Buttonman, but have always enjoyed his posts on here. The holiday food thread never failed to raise a smile, while the advent calendar entry where Tharg visited his house showed his clear love of 2000Ad. The enthusiasm he put into it made what should have been a bit embarrassing into a clear labour of love.

Steve Green

Get well soon Buttonman, your letters odyssey have always been entertaining and the world deserves more of this kind of thing!

Judge Nutmeg

SuperSurfer

Wishing you a speedy recovery Buttonman!

Stu101

Get Well Soon Buttonman

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 23 February, 2015, 08:29:03 AM
I think we can all agreee that the Letters Beast is one of the most insane and pointless and crazy and greatest things a human has ever done. Get well soon, sir.

Just stumbled across this database a few weeks back (via the forum) and it struck me as insane but kinda lovely at the same time...  :)

Dog Deever

Get well soon Buttman- visitors to Glasgow need a garden to pish in.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

AlexF

Get well soon. We need your obsessive personality to help the rest of us feel at home!

Old Tankie

SIP