Main Menu

THE 2000AD ADVENT CALENDAR 2016 COMMENTS THREAD.

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2016, 11:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Lambert

Brilliant contributions from Steven Denton, M.I.K. and Rogue Judge..!
Only two weeks to go now....! ;)

JayzusB.Christ

Going to be a couple of hours later than most I'm afraid. Only a small entry from me this year; things have been mad lately
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

Apologies once again; give me a couple more hours. Bit of a nightmare of a day. Great work from Andy by the way!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Andy Lambert

Thank you JayzusB.Christ, and don't worry about how long your contribution takes - something to look forward to..! :)

Eamonn Clarke

Jeez, Mr Lambert! I can't tell which of your epic images I like best. Although the Ro-Jaws one may become a Christmas cake design round our way soon. Any chance of you creating a real 2017 2000AD calendar?

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Andy Lambert

Once again, thanks for the kind comments :)
I'd love to do a calendar!

I love the giftwrap - definitely needs to be a thing for us Squaxx..!
And the cakes are just wonderful, though it'd be a shame to eat them..! I wonder what The Mighty One tastes like...

von Boom

Those cakes look lovely! Looking forward to Andy Lambert's offering on the 18th now.

Trout

Colin YNWA

Always love the different things people pop up with. So wrapping paper and cakes both works of genius.

That said Mr Lambert you rule!

Dandontdare

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 12 December, 2016, 06:40:48 PM
Always love the different things people pop up with.

Absolutely - cakes, wrapping paper, videos, models and (amazingly) a working video game - no knitted goods yet, but there's still time! The cartoons and pictures are, as always, fantastic - Andy Lambert has been hitting it out of the park this year, the man's a machine!

Well done to the contributors and Merry Grudmas one and all!

Pete Wells

Yes, a wonderful, wonderful couple of days and a HUGE, HUGE thanks to Jaysus for the wrapping paper, I'm really excited to see it!

This cakes are awesome too, however, Albion should now take photos of him earring them a-la-Buttonman.

You guys are amazing!

Trout

Quote from: Dandontdare on 12 December, 2016, 07:35:06 PM
Quote from: Colin YNWA on 12 December, 2016, 06:40:48 PM
Always love the different things people pop up with.

Absolutely - cakes, wrapping paper, videos, models and (amazingly) a working video game - no knitted goods yet, but there's still time! The cartoons and pictures are, as always, fantastic - Andy Lambert has been hitting it out of the park this year, the man's a machine!

Well done to the contributors and Merry Grudmas one and all!

Mine, due tomorrow, is also unusual. I'm pleased to see so much variety here!