Main Menu

Thank you cards for presents under the Thrill-tree

Started by Colin YNWA, 01 December, 2020, 06:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

David Broughton

Wow! just checked all the great stuff posted in the last week or so. I thought I would post another Mpeg movie. Sorry that I haven't answered you sooner Colin, I do hope to be able to do a Judge Dredd 1978. Thanks for the Kind words TordelBack and Bolt 01.

Colin YNWA

Bolt have you done something to change your art style? It looks leaner yet smoother... or something. Basically even better than normal!

Bolt-01

Colin - I'm really not sure 'what' I've done differently here. The art on this was done over -- ahem -- three years. I really don't get time for drawing anymore (FQP. Zarjaz and Dogbreath keep me waay too busy) and the deterioration in my eyesight over the last 18 months doesn't help. I really need to get me some glasses.

Glad you like the strip - this is my favourite format to draw and I always enjoy working with Lee.

Bolt-01

David Broughton - just seen your Hammerstein, and I'm saying again how much I love the recent change to your inking. This is so detailed and textured. I love it.

David Broughton

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 19 December, 2020, 08:40:38 AM
David Broughton - just seen your Hammerstein, and I'm saying again how much I love the recent change to your inking. This is so detailed and textured. I love it.

Thanks Dave. I hope you enjoy the short movie. Did you get the finished Zarjaz page art that I sent you?

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 09 December, 2020, 10:10:51 AM
Fantastic! David always delivers the goods - he really is a top talent.

Absolutely.

Great stuff - as usual!

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Colin YNWA

Well that's been fun. So many cool different threads popped up during December and Bolt's Daily Zarjaz was as excellent as ever (I actually think Bolt's art was even better than before).

Thanks so much to everyone whose joined in, be it posting something, playing along with the games etc etc. This place really is a joy to be a part of.

Funt Solo

Colin - thanks for running all the vote thingies - there's always something new to do and it keeps things fresh. And taking on the mantle of injecting some Chrimbo eventage in a boardswise direction: also cool. Ta muchly.
An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a lesbian gymkhana.