Main Menu

2022 Advent comments

Started by Trooper McFad, 01 December, 2022, 07:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnW

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 19 December, 2022, 09:29:07 AM
I'm still to crack the case
I'm not clever enough for detective work, so I just read it rather than played it. I might not of done full justice to the intricacies of the mystery, but it meant I didn't miss anything.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

JohnW

Quote from: JWare on 19 December, 2022, 09:39:49 AM
I might not of have done full justice to the intricacies of the mystery, but it meant I didn't miss anything.
Have done.
Have done.
Bloody hell
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

JayzusB.Christ

I ofn't* played it yet but what a brilliant contribution.  Simon Klegg - genius!  Looking forward to getting stuck into it later today.

*sorry, JWare
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JohnW

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 19 December, 2022, 11:13:21 AM
I ofn't* played it yet but what a brilliant contribution.  Simon Klegg - genius!  Looking forward to getting stuck into it later today.

*sorry, JWare

Oh look at Mister Bigshot Perfessor here with his grammatical correctitude an all

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

Ewe knead too luke hinter gutting a granma chicken and a spill chucker.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

:)

Also, apologies once again but I think tomorrow's offering will be a bit later in the day too.  Turned out my workload hadn't slowed down quite as much as I wanted it to by now.

JohnW

Maybe if you hadn't wasted time mocking innocent grammatical slips, you'd be on top of this "workload" of yours. Just saying.
*searches hard for self-righteous emoji. gives up*

Trooper McFad

Barrington that was a great story/game book. Not tried one of these since my teenage years.

I want to go to the Panda Hotel and maybe purchase a Red Panda on the black market 😁 anyway I never sussed the clues and got fired in all my run through (also ate a couple of suspects for fun).
Eventually read the who thing an when I found the "winning" number I am still bamboozled 🤪.
Anyway that was a great submission- better start thinking up one for next year 😁👍🏻
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Rogue Judge

Thanks for the kind words fellas :)

Awesome game, Barrington "Dice Man" Boots! Clearly a ton of effort went into that. Well done and thanks for the effort!

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: JWare on 19 December, 2022, 09:01:57 PM
Maybe if you hadn't wasted time mocking innocent grammatical slips, you'd be on top of this "workload" of yours. Just saying.
*searches hard for self-righteous emoji. gives up*

It's affair cop.

Barrington Boots

Thanks for all the nice words guys. In the spirit of 80s gamebooks it's quite unfair, but if anyone does want an actual shot at really solving it:

• Eating someone could be a good idea, but don't eat anyone important
  • You need one numerical 'clue' from each suspect
  • Don't think too hard about solving it because the solution is, frankly, nonsense.
Quote from: Trooper McFad on 19 December, 2022, 10:09:05 PM
better start thinking up one for next year 😁👍🏻
Ha!
Glad you enjoyed the panda references!

Personally I've loved the last few entries. Lovely work, squaxx!

You're a dark horse, Boots.

Trooper McFad

Another cracking pic and I love the way you tied the 2 together- Thrag giving out presents and then Thrag being given as a present 👍🏻
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

JayzusB.Christ

Thank you!  Got to admit, it was meant to be Elfric, but your idea is better so I'll pretend it was mine.   ;)

Barrington Boots

Great stuff JBC! Really love this one.
You're a dark horse, Boots.