Main Menu

Death Question with possible SPOILERS

Started by WoD, 30 July, 2003, 05:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoD

Thanks all, I wonder if there is a limit to how long he can keep his astral-form?  If it's indefinite I guess he could hang (float) around until he eventually finds someone (or someway) to recreate a suitable body with which he can have access to all his 'powers'.

I wonder if any of this will feature in the game, or if the finale scene will be Dredd having to encase the spirit in some sort of trap?

WoD.

Oddboy

Let's hope to hell it is hell, otherwise something very wrong is going on.

Heh!
Well, I only put that 'clause' in because otherwise no doubt someone or other would complain that I was oppressing thier non-Christian beliefs.  But let's PLEASE not open that can of worms up again for a while! :)
Better set your phaser to stun.

Trout

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

Trout

WoD

you set em up and he'll knock em down.
You could almost hear the 'tish!' of the symbol.

James

But where did he get his new outfit from? If I remember correclty at the end of My Name Is Death he was just wandering around dressed like the dead man.

Or am I missing something?

Proudhuff

you set em up and he'll knock em down.
You could almost hear the 'tish!' of the symbol.

That will be symbol-ism then...

I'll get me coat
DDT did a job on me

frazer

James

The Enigmatic Dr X

On the subject of the Sisters, why hasn't their background been explored a bit more? Weren't they undead uber-bitches before the Death became undead? And aren't they still in Dead World? Must be pretty boring there for them, no? Or maybe they are doing girly things and cleaning it up?
Lock up your spoons!

Proudhuff

I'd forgot about them, maybe they have to wait until Mr Death comes back and changes the dust bag on the hoover...

Huffy B-)
DDT did a job on me

The Enigmatic Dr X

Arf! Or maybe there is an undead spider in the room with the D-Jumps, so they can't go in there? Even more likely, maybe they are just taking there time getting ready?
Lock up your spoons!

WoD

The undead spider, I believe, was gobbled up by the undead mouse in prog 926, page 3, panel 4.  The overall effect is the same though, as I believe we saw the sisters in the next prog, stood on the 'dead chairs' in the middle of the d-jump room.

IIRC that is.

WoD.

Trout

No, no, no.

The sisters are stuck in the driveway because Death and the boys parked the Volvo nose-first and they can't work out how to reverse it out.

You fools.

- Trout