Main Menu

NEW DAILY DREDD STRIP IN METRO???

Started by ARRISARRIS, 07 December, 2003, 09:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARRISARRIS

So what on earth is this all about? and why arnt the daily strips on this webpage like they do with the photo story in the Sun so that we all can enjoy this NEW Dredd????

therev

Yeah, when's this appearing?
I read it every day I haven't seen anything at all.
Mind you I love Nemi...she makes me feel funny.

ARRISARRIS

Hi THEREV. When it does appear any chance of buyin g the cut out strips off you? im mad about Dredd and love and want to collect everything. We dont get this rag in Cumbria (that i know of)

petemaskreplica

It's due to start running in January IIRC, and will also be featured on http://www.metro.co.uk"> Metro's website as well as here, I think.

petemaskreplica

There were some of them around at Dreddcon, btw, I didn't see them myself, but those who did tell me it looks very good.

Link: http://www.metro.co.uk" target="_blank">Metro

DavidXBrunt

Oh, yeah, very good indeed. I thought the art on 'See Zammy run' was great, this is better.

In terms of reprints it'd be great for an Extreme Edition...

W. R. Logan

>So what on earth is this all about?

3 panel Judge Dredd strip, running from Monday to Friday. a story a week, running initially for 6 months.

>and why arnt the daily strips on this webpage like they do with the photo story in the Sun so that we all can enjoy this NEW Dredd????

Because they'll be on the Metro website and they arent being printed til next year.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Art

Does anyone actually find Nemi funny? Then again, its better than that other one, which is just cringeworthy in its badness at times.

petemaskreplica

Nemi's not bad. Not great, but not bad. That other one's fucking terrible though. Please God, let Dredd be replacing that...

longmanshort

Nemi's very popular in Norway (or somesuch Scandinavian country) if you believe Kev F ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

ARRISARRIS

Thnks for your help everybody, ive now added the Metro web page to my favourites, cantwait for Dredd to start.