Main Menu

Thread moderating

Started by Dudley, 13 January, 2004, 04:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krustabi

Didley, you clearly have no idea how important licorice is. You probably like honeycomb or something...

Dudley

Krustabi

NO!!!!!!!IT DOESN'T!!!!!!!!!!!

MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!

Proudhuff

Do you really just get one jelly Bertie Bassett in each pack? I once got two, whilst my eldest Juve claimed to have found four in one pack but I think his Granda could have helped out by devilish slight of hand? maybe time for a bit research...  

Coconut doug.
DDT did a job on me

Trout

Next week: Generic jelly babies.

The fish chuckles at Dudley's naive foolishness

- Trout

Mr C

I never used to like licorice, but now I do. It's like baked beans: Hated them when small love them when big (possibly cause of bigness).

I love fizzy cola bottles though, they are really sour and make my face scrunch up all tight when I stuff my face with them. Yum!

Trout

Yum.

There's a tiny sweetshop near where I work and I'm regularly in there buying things I thought you couldn't get any more.

I especially like the aniseed balls, and the incredibly rich chocolates.

Sadly, however, if you ask for a quarter-pound, you get 100 grammes.

Back off, Brussels!

- Trout

Oddboy

Kate took me to Selfridges sweets counter yesterday. Not to buy anything - just to look.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Art

Also the  Euro-hordes would have us make chocolate out of disgusting filth like cocoa and milk -- the swines!

Trout

This is great.

We've gone off-topic yet again. Twice.

Any more Euro-rants?

- Trout

El Spurioso

Where can the idle seeker find the monkey ripping off heads?

Trout

Si, typing random words doesn't count.

- Trout

Generally Contrary

Do you know that they want to stop us calling our flavoured non-dairy fat 'Ice Cream'.  They say, in a silly Clouseau accent, that is should be made with, and I quote, 'meelk'.

Not the stuff that clogs up the filter in the Walls saugage factory.

Wils

http://www.whatislime.com/img/angry-monkey.jpg">

Trout

I liked the tabloid outrage at the plans to ban straight bananas.

I also strangely admired the bloody-minded metric martyrs, who went to court rather than write two types of weight on their fruit stall signs.

Britain needs more mentalists like that!

- Trout